Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing good ever came of American/British cross pollination - look at Madonna and Guy Richie. It sounds radical, dangerous and unsophisticated, and I for one won't sit idle and watch this happen. No

No puppies...sorry. Well maybe one or two tiny metal ones. The post office dude looked at me funny when I asked what would be the cheapest way to ship 5-6 lbs to England. He gave me the price for a la

Posted Images

Nice loot, Xherman.

I recognize the resin female necromancer and the female soviet girl, and I'm glad someone found useful the twigs.

Those twigs will be great for basing..Especially for Undead or Autumn bases.

I love them.

And I love to paint female miniatures.

• Like 3

Hey everyone,

I made a selection of goodies from the box, lots of cool stuff in there. The 2 little girls want to try painting some miniatures too, so I took a bunch of horses since they really love horses.

I have also taken some stuff for me to paint and some basing stuff too. I hope to find time today to put some paint on the group mini and will hopefully ship the box out again tomorrow.

Here are some pics

post-14632-0-72410200-1477911720_thumb.jpg     post-14632-0-24773700-1477911706_thumb.jpg

post-14632-0-43662700-1477911694_thumb.jpg

• Like 5