Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing good ever came of American/British cross pollination - look at Madonna and Guy Richie. It sounds radical, dangerous and unsophisticated, and I for one won't sit idle and watch this happen. No

No puppies...sorry. Well maybe one or two tiny metal ones. The post office dude looked at me funny when I asked what would be the cheapest way to ship 5-6 lbs to England. He gave me the price for a la

Posted Images

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Just found this thread and would be very happy to join the UK/EU round. How do I tag myself along?

At the moment just your statement of interest is sufficient.  It's not like we have anything resembling organisation. :lol:

It might be worth recapping on who has expressed interest for the next round. Here is what I have (just listing UK/EU folks below, not those from across the pond who also want to get in on it) :

Alchemist

Glitterwolf

SpiritOfMadness

Tosattearp

Edsterdoom (maybe, if he's not too busy)

now adding Paintybeard

Have I forgotten anyone?

• Like 4
16 hours ago, alchemist said:

At the moment just your statement of interest is sufficient.  It's not like we have anything resembling organisation. :lol:

It might be worth recapping on who has expressed interest for the next round. Here is what I have (just listing UK/EU folks below, not those from across the pond who also want to get in on it) :

Alchemist

Glitterwolf

SpiritOfMadness

Tosattearp

Edsterdoom (maybe, if he's not too busy)

now adding Paintybeard

Have I forgotten anyone?

Great! It seems we'll have another round.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I am inclined to think we still need at least one more participant, but if other people feel differently I guess we could get things rolling.

There are some issues that need to be addressed.  Firstly, I don't think anyone has come up with an answer to the question I raised when the box last got back to me:

On 19/05/2017 at 4:17 PM, alchemist said:

We are also going to have to discuss the weight of the box as well.  When it reached me it was more than a kilogram overweight.  Are we going to have to accept a much highter postage cost, or divide it into 2 boxes, or something else?

Also, this time I don't want the box back.  I think it's time someone else took up the mantle of being box custodian/starter.  So we need a volunteer.

• Like 2