Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

2 minutes ago, Lihmeth said:

Really looking forward to it :D seeing the pictures just adds to the excitement

I agree, seeing the pics of the miniatures chosen by other partecipants is half of the fun of this exchange ::):

Edited by tosattearp
  • Like 3

That's true!

So you all take pics of the loot, it's a big part of the fun!

And don't be shy, there's enough!!!!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3

Allright!!

2 things happened. First, my box from Reaper arrived with random cool mini's, which for me contained many duplicates, so I made another small swap. Photo will follow!

Next to that, friend #4 came over. His tradeins were very different and interesting imo, this should be fun to see the box move onward :)

here are his pickings!

received_2632426410368853.thumb.jpeg.aaff42cd78121300c1b16aac98d4c94a.jpeg

Here's the pictures for the extra swap!

This means... I'll be packing everything and attempt to send it out tomorrow to @Lihmeth!

P_20200519_221023.jpg

P_20200519_221005.jpg

P_20200519_220956.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! I'm really loving all the loot pictures, it's so great that everyone is getting so much good stuff ^_^

• Like 4

It's moving onward to the other side of the country! Enjoy @Lihmeth!! I hope you'll have fun going through!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It was!

Holy cow, that is one big box :wow: I found lots of great stuff in there, including a GSW rolling pin that I was planning on ordering <3 Also the Gnomes from Darkreach which I though were really great, but not enough to get the whole expansion for. And now that I got a closer look at the dark elves, I started to really like those too... maybe I should have gotten the expansion after all. The dire boar, which is a huge beast, and dire penguins. I really look forward to throwing those at players :D

The bases came in quite handy too, as well as the bark.

All is neatly archived, new stuff added in, and all packed up. I'll be able to send it as soon as I have @tosattearp's adress ::):

920355542_WhatsAppImage2020-05-25at21_32_38.thumb.jpeg.4e47776ae1836f2ce279847e2241cbcf.jpeg1485216550_WhatsAppImage2020-05-25at21_32.39(1).thumb.jpeg.171973699763e2dd9dc8c13901ef5ece.jpeg1301715843_WhatsAppImage2020-05-25at21_32_39.thumb.jpeg.5bf1fe11d8a306c830224099c9d4daf8.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Awesome!

A few I didn't put in, but most of it I did.

I love seeing them getting a good home.

I had two of those rollers, so I figured I include the duplicate.

Very cool you can use it on putty/clay ( let it dry a little so it won;t stick too much) or on foam.

• Like 3

Cool!!

I lost inspiration on that wizard 3 times and decided to pass him on, hope you make something cool out of it!

I recognize pieces definitely! Have fun with them :) 

Oh, and do tell me you'll paint those 2 ladies as Anna and Elsa?? :D 

• Like 4

@Glitterwolf I have the cobblestones one, and I just ordered a bunch more :D they work great with green stuff

@Venun He's pretty cool, I hope I can do him justice :)

I have no idea what you're talking about, the package says they're fire elementalists :P (yeah, they are quite recognisable as Anna and Elsa, that's probably how I'll paint them)

• Like 3