Sign in to follow this  
Edsterdoom

Box of Goodwill (EU/UK Version) - Interest Threadz

A large box arrived this morning at the House of Neko :bday: Unfortunately, I had to head out so I'll investigate it's contents when I get back from work. 

I'm so excited to see what it contains!

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

A large box arrived this morning at the House of Neko :bday: Unfortunately, I had to head out so I'll investigate it's contents when I get back from work. 

Don't worry there are no glitterbombs in there!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Don't worry there are no glitterbombs in there!

:huh: You don't know that!

• Haha 5

On 6/17/2020 at 12:26 PM, Kuroneko said:

Did you find time to go through it??? :D I'm so excited to see what gets picked, especially now that the box is merged with the previous box!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Venun said:

Did you find time to go through it??? :D I'm so excited to see what gets picked, especially now that the box is merged with the previous box!

I'm still going through it! There's so much here and I'm trying to figure out how much stuff I can put into it. I want to keep it fair after all!

The box is currently situated in the only cat-free room in the house, just in case there's anybody with allergies further down the line. The feline overlords are taking this very, very badly :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Kuroneko said:

I'm still going through it! There's so much here and I'm trying to figure out how much stuff I can put into it. I want to keep it fair after all!

The box is currently situated in the only cat-free room in the house, just in case there's anybody with allergies further down the line. The feline overlords are taking this very, very badly :ph34r:

I'm also curious to see what will be chosen.

And I do hope that in hte future this box will find it's way to more people.

*** Sniff, my first time I started a box, they grow up so quickly..****

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

I can imagine. How big is that box now? I believe the last one was 4kg, this one was like, 2-3kg? so combined that's a 7-8kg box. Holy bejeebus. Intimidating to go through :D haha.

Good luck!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

On 6/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, Venun said:

I can imagine. How big is that box now? I believe the last one was 4kg, this one was like, 2-3kg? so combined that's a 7-8kg box. Holy bejeebus. Intimidating to go through :D haha.

Good luck!!

I haven't weighed it, but I think we could fit at least 15kg of cat in it at the moment! Of course felids are much heavier than minis :ph34r:

Sorry that I haven't posted any pics yet, been working double shifts due to a coworker being stuck at home due to suspected you-know-what. I'll post some tonight when I get back in. 

• Like 6

Here's my selections!

DSCN0668.thumb.JPG.72d503376a27694df35f36feaca72c60.JPG

There's an awesome(3D printed?) demon, a skeletal T-rex thats going to menace my players, some lovely cork bark and a Dimetredon, which is one of my favourite prehistoric critters. I also picked a Bones catfolk, but I think that I accidentally put it back into the box.

The box shall now safely reside in a cat proof cupboard until its journey shall start again. A big thank you to everyone who has taken part.

• Like 8

Nice to see them getting a home.

The Skelly Rex was bought on Tenerife..

• Like 2

The demon was indeed 3d printed resin. It's been cleaned and covered in a thin layer of primer! Good luck on the paint! :D 

• Like 4

That looks good!

Finally after years the Hydra comes to life!

*** Come on dear, we're going to feed the ducks in the city pond!***

*** WHAT IS THAT???!!! AAARRRGHHHH!!!****

• Haha 5

Oh my. I just realised I could have tried to paint a reflective surface of his giant body underwater.

I may still attempt this.... 

50 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

That looks good!

Finally after years the Hydra comes to life!

*** Come on dear, we're going to feed the ducks in the city pond!***

*** WHAT IS THAT???!!! AAARRRGHHHH!!!****

Citizens of fantasy towns should know better then trying to feed the ducks!

It's where backstories are born!

• Haha 4