Jump to content

What's on TV?


Marvin
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Lethal Weapon. I loved the first 2 movies when I was younger and am enjoying this version. The new Riggs isn't as crazy as Gibson was but I don't know if a tv show could handle even premeltdown Mel.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, Zink said:

I've been watching Lethal Weapon. I loved the first 2 movies when I was younger and am enjoying this version. The new Riggs isn't as crazy as Gibson was but I don't know if a tv show could handle even premeltdown Mel.

Yeah, that was a great show... until the end of season 2. We stopped watching after that BS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Yeah, that was a great show... until the end of season 2. We stopped watching after that BS.

 

Hmm, haven't quite finished season 1 yet. Won't be looking into this because I just want to enjoy what it is for now. Kind of figures that if it's a show I like it'll die a quick messy death.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been watching way too many episodes of Forged in Fire on History channel. 

Getting real tired of their ads for Pawn Stars, Mystery of Oak Island, Skinwalker Farm, and all the ancient/UFO conspiracy programs. 

(Most of the nutjob programs run on the H2 channel, but of course they have to blag it on the main History channel.... ) 

 

Also, it does get repetitive, hearing it exlained time after time why they use whiteout when forging 'canister Damaskus' 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Been watching way too many episodes of Forged in Fire on History channel. 

Getting real tired of their ads for Pawn Stars, Mystery of Oak Island, Skinwalker Farm, and all the ancient/UFO conspiracy programs. 

(Most of the nutjob programs run on the H2 channel, but of course they have to blag it on the main History channel.... ) 

 

Also, it does get repetitive, hearing it exlained time after time why they use whiteout when forging 'canister Damaskus' 

 

 

 

 

Take some time out and watch The Rookie :winkthumbs:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...