Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

What's on TV?

Started to watch season 2 of Doom Patrol.  Quickly realized we hadn't actually finished season 1, so trying to figure out where we left off now.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've been watching Lethal Weapon. I loved the first 2 movies when I was younger and am enjoying this version. The new Riggs isn't as crazy as Gibson was but I don't know if a tv show could handle even premeltdown Mel.

• Sad 1

Caught up with Brooklyn Nine  Nine. Wife and I are watching Silicon Valley. I wasn't sure what to expect but it's been quite entertaining. Darn you Richard. 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2020 at 10:21 AM, Zink said:

I've been watching Lethal Weapon. I loved the first 2 movies when I was younger and am enjoying this version. The new Riggs isn't as crazy as Gibson was but I don't know if a tv show could handle even premeltdown Mel.

Yeah, that was a great show... until the end of season 2. We stopped watching after that BS.

• Like 1

Watched BNA (Brand New Animal) on Netflix.  Definitely an intersting 12 episodes, that's for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redambrosia said:

Yeah, that was a great show... until the end of season 2. We stopped watching after that BS.

Hmm, haven't quite finished season 1 yet. Won't be looking into this because I just want to enjoy what it is for now. Kind of figures that if it's a show I like it'll die a quick messy death.

• Like 2

Finished the 3rd season of Norsemen on Netflix. Such good stuff.

Also started watching Netflix's Cursed, but not really feeling it. Will try to give it another 2 episodes before rendering my final judgement of whether it is worth my time.

The Body, a documentary on Curiosity Stream was excellent!  Highly recommend it. 

Been watching way too many episodes of Forged in Fire on History channel. 

Getting real tired of their ads for Pawn Stars, Mystery of Oak Island, Skinwalker Farm, and all the ancient/UFO conspiracy programs. 

(Most of the nutjob programs run on the H2 channel, but of course they have to blag it on the main History channel.... ) 

Also, it does get repetitive, hearing it exlained time after time why they use whiteout when forging 'canister Damaskus' 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Saw Harley Quinn season 1.  It was excellent.  More BoJack Horseman than Looney Tunes.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Been watching way too many episodes of Forged in Fire on History channel. 

Getting real tired of their ads for Pawn Stars, Mystery of Oak Island, Skinwalker Farm, and all the ancient/UFO conspiracy programs. 

(Most of the nutjob programs run on the H2 channel, but of course they have to blag it on the main History channel.... ) 

Also, it does get repetitive, hearing it exlained time after time why they use whiteout when forging 'canister Damaskus' 

Take some time out and watch The Rookie :winkthumbs:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Take some time out and watch The Rookie :winkthumbs:

It doesn't run on any channels near me.

• Sad 2