Marvin

What's on TV?

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:
4 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Been making a very slow start on watching Supernatural, ten episodes down, many, many more to go.

Not sure when I'll get to watch more though.

Like, ten million bazillion to go 

And new episodes still incoming! I'm somewhere in the middle of season 11... I might catch up... Eventually. 

King of the Hill is on Hulu now! It's totally made my life worth living again.

Was watching The Dukes of Hazzard on Prime but couldn't hack it past the replacement Dukes. Headed over to Perfect Strangers on Hulu, which has been fantastic--I'm amazed by how much that show must have helped shape my worldview as a wee lad.

• Like 1

Tomorrow is the series ending finale special for Timeless.

I only just found out the series had been cancelled... again.

I’m glad that at least they were given the opportunity to have a special to wrap things up.

Something that too many of my past favourites weren’t given.

• Like 4

Just finished the new David Attenborough series 'Dynasties'. It was awesome- 5 episodes, each focusing on a different species (chimpanzees, penguin, tigers, painted dogs and lions).It doesn't shy away from the challenges inflicted by humans either. 

• Like 2

Oh noes!!!

Power went out at home before I left for work and hasn’t comeback on yet.

DVR was set to record Timeless as Im working late. Fingers crossed it comes back before the show starts and the DVR doesn’t gibble up the recording.

• Sad 4

My wife is watching the Great American Baking Show.....I have to wonder if they purposely find the most inept, and untalented people to be the announcers. You couldn't scrape 4 braincells out of these 2 with a putty knife!

• Like 4

Well Dang!

No Timeless series finale two hour Christmas Special for me.

Power only came on about an hour ago just before I got home and neither DVR is resetting.

Im thinking the cable company themselves might be experiencing a power outage.

Getting close to bedtime anyway. This is turning into a tomorrow morning thing.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

Aggretsuko's "We Wish You A Metal Christmas" episode was... Interesting.  Not as much metal as I was hoping for though....

On 12/20/2018 at 8:13 PM, Corsair said:

My wife is watching the Great American Baking Show.....I have to wonder if they purposely find the most inept, and untalented people to be the announcers. You couldn't scrape 4 braincells out of these 2 with a putty knife!

Sounds like most tv shows these days.

About the only thing I'm watching these days is Walking Dead, thou with Sunday night football & a certain fan of the Packers, the dvr has been busy & we fell behind on weekly showings & Stranger Things. I never watched ST when it first came out & I don't binge watch tv shows, so I'm working my way through the series to get caught up. Currently on episode 6 or 7 of the 1st season.

• Like 1

On Funimation Hubby found a really cute anime called That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime. It's really funny, and is based on RPG concepts, so might be interesting to some of y'all. 

Then on Hulu we found Amagi Brilliant Park. It's a really cute anime that got me right in the feels. There's only one season, but it was so good we watched it all today. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, redambrosia said:

On Funimation Hubby found a really cute anime called That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime. It's really funny, and is based on RPG concepts, so might be interesting to some of y'all

Sir Cyr and I are watching this one! We call it "Wholesome Slime" because it is pretty much saving the world with slime-friendship. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

Sir Cyr and I are watching this one! We call it "Wholesome Slime" because it is pretty much saving the world with slime-friendship. 

It's nice to find that kind of anime. I mean, I enjoy all the other stuff, the darker stories and the more adult stories, but at my heart I still just really like good, wholesome things. And a cute slime who'd rather be friends than enemies fits that pretty well.

• Like 4

I kind of have an urge to re-watch I, My, Me, Strawberry Eggs! 

Was kind of a silly, yet cute anime.