Sign in to follow this  

She is a LOVELY Minion of Unpleasantness. I've been staring at my Satyxis for longer than I'd like to think about AND, until now, never came up with any coloring ideas; SO, I can, in all honesty, say your creation is INSPIRING as well as BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. VERY WELL DONE!

Looks like a good stand in for a tiefling...

That is an astute observation & GREAT idea....WELL DONE, Flamehawke! 

Skin tone is Reaper Dusky Skin triad.  I love it for drow-ish types.  I had fun with the mix of bright and subdued colors on her.  There was so much that had to be brown that she needed something else.  The blue comes from Scale 75's elven colors set - their colors are so intense!

Fun fact - she actually has two fully sculpted eyes.  One is nearly impossible to reach, while the other is merely difficult.

• Like 2

I may have to dig into that as she would work well for an Earthdawn troll as well...

Hummmm....

::goes off to look at the minis with this::

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      This is Yuki Onna.
      One of my first 3D printed models.

I kept the colourscheme simple.
      She's a ghost for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon, Project.
      WIP HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/page/14/#comments

She got a base from the Artisan Guild Oni set.
      I painted her eyes red, not sure if it's visible.

• By DragonWyrm
      I had it sitting on my bench for more than a year. Brought it on sale and it was nice working with such a heavy model, thought it did fall apart a couple times (Since I am not using it for gaming, I did not pin it).  The fourth picture seems to have the closest red to how it looks in real life.

The Robot 

Together with Friends

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      Printed this Amazon Fighter from Artisan Guild.
      You can get her as a free sample from Yeggie..

She's part of my Lost World Project.
      WIP: https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/page/163/#comments

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this to use in my upcoming DnD campaign....freakin hard to paint. I could tell this was going to be difficult for me from the get go, so much stuff. Sometimes I wish models had approximate difficulty levels on the boxes.

The trio that the player characters will encounter are towards the bottom. 

Players should be trudging though a swampy bayou for a bit before they encounter a soft candle light glow in the distance ahead of them. The magicked candles begin to block the players night vision as they get closer. If they turn away, the candlelight will wink out and reappear in front of them again. Eventually they will encounter Papa Hoodoo and his gator zombie constructs Leblanc and Boudreaux.  I may pick up a reaper dire gator as a possibility during the encounter.

The pics below are more of a forest than swamp, but was having some fun with taking pictures this morning and I don't have any swamp terrain.

• By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)