ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see #3

For the tactical table mentioned by Coelacanth 1938, if it was made with translucent Bones that would allow the table base to be painted in solid colours while allowing the "holographic" display portion to remain translucent.

• Like 4

I may have mentioned this before, but some modern day magic users would be great.  An adult male in a trench coat with a magic staff.  An adult female in a smart business suit with a wand and/or book.  Some teenagers in school clothes with magic books and/or wands. 

• Like 6

I may have mentioned this before, but some modern day magic users would be great.  An adult male in a trench coat with a magic staff.  An adult female in a smart business suit with a wand and/or book.  Some teenagers in school clothes with magic books and/or wands.

Heck, a sprue with hands holding wands and hands holding guns for those of us who can't quite decide noir or preternatual.

• Like 8

For the tactical table mentioned by Coelacanth 1938, if it was made with translucent Bones that would allow the table base to be painted in solid colours while allowing the "holographic" display portion to remain translucent.

I'd go for that. I'd like to see this same idea applied to a not-interocitor of some kind https://www.shipbrook.net/jeff/interocitor/introctr.jpg with a choice of telescreens (triangle, round, square).

• Like 4

I'd like to see a not-Rob Ford http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/former-toronto-mayor-rob-ford-dies-at-46/article29327087/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link (I know he was messed up, but compared to some other politicians, he wasn't that bad and was much more entertaining)

Mall cops (at least one female) and a German shepherd

Shopping carts

Bird people https://youtu.be/kYdCvN-ukRY

• Like 3

Space Githyanki

Pirate Githyanki

Or Githzerai, I'm not particular ...

• Like 3

Could even make a "Hobby squad" with different people engaged in different hobbys. Maybe someone reading a book , another person painting with an easel on a canvas, someone trimming a bush, all type of random activities

- Anime style girls in school uniforms that are NOT made to look sexy(no bare midriff, huge chest, etc). Preferably with no weapons or at least easily removable weapons.  The anime Girls und Panzer has inspired a new project, but I can't find proper minis anywhere.  :(

- Minis useful for Shadowrun.  Specifically races other than humans using modern equipment.  Elf, dwarf, ork, troll, etc.

• Like 6

- Minis useful for Shadowrun.  Specifically races other than humans using modern equipment.  Elf, dwarf, ork, troll, etc.

Seconded.  I love the Nova Corp for security guards but would love to see one sized for a troll or dwarf.

• Like 7

I know we have mentioned wanting 28mm solider of the CAV armies and I have seen some digital sculpts of them on CAV's FB Page. But I wanted to put in a vote for:

28mm CAV pilot miniatures.

I figure they would look different as they are pilots and not power armored troops.Pistol at their side helmet in hand or on in a cool pose. Something like that.

• Like 5

Christie-Cleek.

Sawney Bean and his family.

Sweeney Todd and the lady that owned the pie shop.

Admiral Lord Nelson.

Robert Peel.

The Auld Grump - In Fleet Street, that's in London Town,

When old King Charlie wore the crown,

There lived a man of great renown!

'Twas Sweeney Todd, the Barber.

One shave from him and you'd want no more,You'd feel his razor sharp,Then tumble, wallop!, through the floorAnd wake up playing a harp, and singing . . .

Sweeney Todd the Barber, My God! He was better than the play!

Sweeney Todd the Barber,I'll polish them off, he used to say!

His clients through the floor would slopeBut he had no fear of the hangman's rope"Dead men can't talk with their mouths full of soap,"Said Sweeney Todd the Barber....
Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 3