Sign in to follow this  
CoolAliasHere

Bruendor Bloodmane -- Enchanter Wizard for Frostgrave

Actually it's a Dwarven Rune for "B" representing Bloodmane. 😀. Thanks for the kind words. I've been painting quite a bit trying to get my feel for it again. This is great stress relief lol.

CAH

• Like 1

Ah, good ol' Nord Kegbreaker! He was the first Reaper mini I ever purchased. Great miniature. Bob Olley, if I remember right.

You've done some nice work with him. I love that mug, and the trim on his robes is really nice.

• Like 1

Very cool paintjob.

His eyes, he looks like a maniac or is he mad that he will have to put that beer down to actually go on a quest?

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hi Guys,

another old classic from Julie Guthrie, part of a set she put out for Ral Partha in the eighties, Female Adventurers, which I imagine was their answer to the Grenadier boxed set that was also full of delightful adventuring ladies.

This figure is a little nostalgic, because she's actually lead, back from the eighties, not version cast later in Rallidium.

And as always, wasn't sure on a color for her clothing. I had the hair and skin pretty much figured out, but once I got to that point, it took a day or two to actually commit.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy, a great figure from the early sculpting days of Julie Guthrie!

• By Standifer
      This is a Dwarf Lord Ragmir by Scibor monstrous miniatures, I got this for my nephew awhile back and just finished it. This thing had a lot of good details, and a cool base even if it was a little small, which is no longer an issue since I just mounted him on his stock base and then a metal knockout from an electrical box. 

Thanks for looking!

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-secrets-of-gullet-cove

Painting Polygons

NeW Animal Adventures Kickstarter launches January 28, 2020!

Set sail for a mysterious portside city where magic and adventure await...

21 brand new minis (including a Kickstarter exclusive!)
      Fully illustrated, hardback sourcebook with artwork from leading industry artists
      Collection of maps

With a host of colourful (and questionable!) non-playable characters, compelling locations, and a collection of multi-part adventures, Secrets of Gullet Cove opens up a brand new universe for you to explore.

Don't miss the Kickstarter launch at 4PM GMT/8AM PST on January 28th 
    • By Crissair
      This lil guy had been sitting on my shelf for a while. Decided to tint some metallic w blue paint for his armor. Pretty happy how it turned out. As always, feedback is welcome

• Who's Online   24 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)