Nice. I have her, and have her planned as Diana the Acrobat for my Dungeons and Dragons the Animated Series group.

• Like 5

She's a sassy lass. She's beautifully painted!

I agree, she's got this sass to her, very cute figure which is why I had to get her a while back too.

• Like 2

She's a sassy lass. She's beautifully painted!

I agree, she's got this sass to her, very cute figure which is why I had to get her a while back too.

Which is exactly why I decided on her for Diana. The outfit isn't quite right, but the attitude is.

• Like 3

Cute! I like the smoothness of the green blending, the subtlety of the boots, and the crisp spear point. Anyone who can do that expressiveness with Hasslefree's in-scale eyes is darned impressive.

• Like 3

Add me to the group wanting to paint this mini, I almost bought her a couple weeks ago when I made a small order to HF. Nice job as always!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this for the Lost Mines of Phandelver module that I am running.  Venomfang will be reoccuring throughout their adventures. 
      I painted this faster than usual, but would not call it speed pained because it still took me about a month. I put a bit more into it than my usual speed paints, but a little less than others. It is always hard from me to take pics of larger models, probably should have taken this one outside, may have benefited from the background trees and grass more than most other models. 

• By planetmut
      I have no idea what this little guy is supposed to be, but he's easily the smallest mini I've painted. Lots of Army Painter Jungle Green, Vallejo Transparent Yellow, Army Painter Green Wash and a bit of white.

The base is made from Liquitex Modelling Paste, which is surprisingly easy to use. Of course I stupidly did the base the day after I painted the mini, so hilarity ensued when I had to match the paints again.

• By Pingo
      This is the Reaper Bones 77371 Basilisk sculpted by Julie Guthrie. It's quite small - about the size of a large dog, with a wonderfully grouchy visage.

I painted it up fairly quickly to illustrate a video about how yellow and black can be mixed to make greens. This was an example of the less vivid greens (For a really vivid yellow-and-black green, see my She-Hulk Show-Off thread). All the colors on the critter were mixed just from yellow (mostly Yellow Ochre, but also a little Hansa Yellow), black, and white.

The video is here, if anyone cares to watch it.

• By Pingo
      This is Reaper's magnificent 50212 "Incredible Woman," sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

She's a great figure that can be painted up like a lot of (tall - she's a big one) women superheroes. Wonder Woman is on my wish list, and maybe Captain Marvel one day.

This version is Marvel's She-Hulk from her classic days as one of the Fantastic Four, replacing Ben Grimm for a time.

As a materials and techniques note, I didn't use any green or blue pigments in her skin. It's all mixed from yellow and black. This was partly to prove a point and is kind of central in the art video I posted on YouTube last week: Yellow and Black Make Green.

Enjoy!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Bregan, a rather happy looking Valkyrie.

A bit of an odd sculpt this one, but lots of fun to paint.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 86 Guests (See full list)