Cambion Lord by Fractured Dimensions

Adrift

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he looks great. Love the contrast, love skin tones, and all the work that went into him.

My one little nitpick is... the blue in the mace, his hair, on the shoulder armor and in the shield is all in the upper half of the figure. I like the green as contrast, but to keep the blue more balanced, I may suggest bringing it down as a highlight color on the top of the rocks. What do you think?

• Like 1

Nice work!

Lovin everything about him.

The armor caught my eye, and I am wondering how you did it?

Sigh...

I hope FD gets their stuff together soon....

8)

George

For the golden chainmail I know I darkened the shadowy areas with Frontier Blue and Black Green. From there I started working up in color using Earth Brown, Tanned Leather, Linen White and then Pure White as the highest index of brightness.

I think he looks great. Love the contrast, love skin tones, and all the work that went into him.

My one little nitpick is... the blue in the mace, his hair, on the shoulder armor and in the shield is all in the upper half of the figure. I like the green as contrast, but to keep the blue more balanced, I may suggest bringing it down as a highlight color on the top of the rocks. What do you think?

I think that is a fantastic idea and is exactly the kind of 'bringing it all together that I need to get to a higher level of painting!

• Like 2

I really, REALLY need to get my FD stuff cleaned, primed, and ready to paint. Every time I see one of yours I keep remembering how awesome they were (and how much I wound up spending on them!)

AMAZING job on this. Tremendous mix between warm and cool colors, and I love the skintones and armor.

• Like 1