Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Irith Deathseeker Hero (14484) aka Marvin's first mod

Thanks, y'all.

I didn't think I hacked him too badly, honestly; I do feel a little dirty modding, though. No Cult of the Frog for me.

• Like 1

I agree with everyone else, you most certainly did not ruin the figure; you made it your own. The conversion looks very nicely done, in fact. Nice job!

• Like 2

Is that a giant turnip at his feet?  I'm kind of curious about the story behind the turnip fight now.  :lol:

• Like 1

Is that a giant turnip at his feet?  I'm kind of curious about the story behind the turnip fight now.  :lol:

It looks like a Dung Beetle doing it's thing.....

Good job on the mod!

8)

George

• Like 1

It looks like a Dung Beetle doing it's thing.....

Good job on the mod!

8)

George

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!  I see the dung beetle now!  That's what I get for checking this out on my crappy monitor at work! :P

• Like 1

I think that Weapons Pack V existed only because spiked chains were the best weapon in D&D 3.5.

Nice conversion work!

If ReaperClark's post on Facebook is correct, the chain pack was made so he could make this golem thingee made of chains. ::):

Awesome work, Looks like it should have been that way to begin with. Love jewelry chain! I ended up using some to enhance the Wereboar figure, more or less just made it look like he was an escaped prisoner.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished up the Farmer NPC from Bones 4 today, and I have to say he is the most peasanty looking peasant that ever peasanted, I bet he didn't even vote for the king.
      really happy how he turned out and was a fun paint

• By Maledrakh
      Plonking away a the Bones 4 core set, this is number 5:

I am not a number! I am a free man!

The metal version of this is called Ankoa, Barbarian Hero.

He has a really small head compared to most of the other minis. I expect he is not too bright. Probably not destined to bear the jeweled crown of Aquilonia upon a troubled brow.

There's a new playah in town! Come get some!

B4Core #5 Barbarian
      from the Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm base

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello forum family, slowpainter is back  this time I was a bit faster, prolly 'cause this mini was really easy to paint.
      For obvious reason the palette of my choice is cold. Used various tones of blues trying to make contrast and not stay monochrome. A bit of gold and some rusty metal and she is done.

Every c&c is more than welcome, let me know if you like her :)
      Thanks
    • By HonorableLordKentaur
      just wishing to put this out there, but what are the chances of warlord coming back, hopefully with the success of bones reaper can really hammer our full fledged army boxes. i only ask this as warlord was my very FIRST miniatures game and heck it was the first miniatures i ever bought and wish to see it again even if its just bones army sets or something. maybe even a third edition possibly. 

i mean am i alone in wanting warlord back? 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Volturnos, a character from the Idoneth (or Sea Elf) faction in the Warhammer:- Age of Sigmar game by Games Workshop.

Not my best work, I struggled in quite a few places (particularly with the fish) so a lot of it has ended up being painted rather basically, even by my standards.
      But I did get it finished, so I'll count this as a partial victory.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 213 Guests (See full list)