Cat puns . . . so . . . many . . . you have got to be kitten me, here.

Thanks, y'all.

I was really happy how the base went with her, thought it very much suited her.

Indeed, I like the Micro Arts bases in general.

What happened to their molds and masters?

I don't know... :down:  I don't even know when they closed up their online shop. It was a year or two ago that I decided to see what was new and dug up the bookmark.

And the website was still there, but the store was not. ::(::down:

EDIT: The website is gone now too.

Edited by Brother Jim

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's the result of my first attempt at sky and earth non metallic metal (SENMM). This Dark Heaven Legends model 02023, Tolzar Righteous Arm was sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I started painting it during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). I painted the cape as I was following along Ian Markon's class on blending through Layering and Feathering. I then painted the freehand at the bottom of the cape during Brice Cocanour's Beginner Freehand class. I finally painted his armor, shield and hammer head using the SENMM technique. It's my first take at Sky and Earth Non Metallic Metal. I did my best to reflect the sunset on all metallic parts. Let me know what you think.

• By 72moonglum
      Good afternoon all you reaperfiles! 

So I haven't painted anything by Sandra Garrity for the longest of times, so I'm glad I started this little figure up, Ellana Dragonmistress, a female druid she sculpted long ago for Ral Partha. Beautiful little figure with her traditionally petite eyes.  The hardest part on this one, besides the eyes, was deciding on what colors I'd use.  As I listen to a lot of Anne Forester's Twitch channel over lunch and she talks so much about color theory, I always wonder if my colors match or not, but ultimately, without a color wheel to whip out, I end up guessing and hope it all ends up matching more or less. One day I'd like to figure out what colors totally clash 1000% and paint with those, but that is for some future miniature surely.

So here she is:

One thing I really like about her is that besides her staff, she carries no weapons, which makes her a reasonably simple miniature to paint, but also gives you that feeling that she knows she's so bada$$ that she just doesn't need any weapons. I also really like her cowboy boots.  Why a blue dragon head?  No idea, it's what arrived to my brain.

So anyhoos, enjoy!

• By Citrine
      The first mini I finished in 2021 is this Tabaxi Rogue from Oathsworn Miniatures from the Sensible Shoes (SKU SS29).  Normally I dread painting lots of bags and other accessories, but it went smoothly this time.  Not too happy with the blueish magical sword, but the rest turned out fine.  

• By Maledrakh
      Continuing with the random minis for now: Cavalry.

Bones Cavalry that is. Over the course of 4 delivered kickstarters of Bones models, Reaper has released a total of 9 mounted models. (11 if you count the flying saucer from the Bones 2 Chronoscope Expansion and the chopper bike mounted Sophie (the one and only Bones KS model delivered in metal!) in the first Bones kickstarter.)

Well, "mounted" is also a theme to use to get something painted, isn't it? And with 9 or 11 models to go for, it should be possible to get done in a timely manner.
      Here are the first pair of them that I have painted up.

lots of pics beneath the 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)