• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cat puns . . . so . . . many . . . you have got to be kitten me, here.

Thanks, y'all.

I was really happy how the base went with her, thought it very much suited her.

Indeed, I like the Micro Arts bases in general.

What happened to their molds and masters?

I don't know... :down:  I don't even know when they closed up their online shop. It was a year or two ago that I decided to see what was new and dug up the bookmark.

And the website was still there, but the store was not. ::(::down:

EDIT: The website is gone now too.

Edited by Brother Jim

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      Bad photos, bad Bones cast, and tabletop paint job of Balto Burrowell the Gnome Wizard. Painted this one up as my sons kid character in hero kids. Fuego is a young kid who can cast some fire spells and has survived three adventures and he was on his own in the last one. 

I am really beginning to loath these older human sized minis, but this is the closest I had to a human child for his character. Fairly simple base coat, washes, and highlights. I was having a lot of problems with my skin tone paints being too thin (even after several minutes on the vortex mixer). I guess that is the pit fall of no painting for months outside of terrain. 

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a dragon I completed Yesterday. This is a Ral Partha 10-463, T'Char Dragon of The Flame and Fury sculpted by Sandra Garrity in 1992. I bought this model in 1993 and assembled it in 1995. It has been on a shelf all these years. It’s a pleasure to see it finally painted. This amazing sculpt is 175mm tall, almost 7 inches at the top of the wings. The original model comes with a nice base around which I added more rocks and branches. I made the flames with Liquitex heavy gel and 3d printed a 125mm wide base to complete the vignette. Nowadays, this 12-piece dragon is still available from Iron Wind Metals. I painted it exclusively with Reaper MSP paint.

Here’s the list of colors I used;

• By Citrine
      This is 3 of the elves from the Grenadier Elves Sinister box set (SKU 3002).  The rest are on my painting desk, in various stages of completion.  The rightmost  swordsman had a miscast, so he got a spider shield from my bit box.  He was originally dual wielding.  From the back you can tell that his hand is not really there.

• By 72moonglum
      Hello Reaperdeepers!

So got this one finished, a classic Sandra Garrity figure from her Ral Partha days, Ciera the Swordmistress:

not sure if it's noticeable, but as I had asked Anne Forester this morning on her Twitch show about chainmail still having empty, unpainted holes.  This is what I was referring to. I did washes and it didn't get into each every hole.  As per @dks I need to get in there and individually try to fill them. I'll try that for the next figure, t that is what I ended up with for now.

Anyways, a small and simple figure, fun to paint, hope you enjoy her!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here's the result of my first attempt at sky and earth non metallic metal (SENMM). This Dark Heaven Legends model 02023, Tolzar Righteous Arm was sculpted by Sandra Garrity. I started painting it during RVE (Reaper Virtual Expo). I painted the cape as I was following along Ian Markon's class on blending through Layering and Feathering. I then painted the freehand at the bottom of the cape during Brice Cocanour's Beginner Freehand class. I finally painted his armor, shield and hammer head using the SENMM technique. It's my first take at Sky and Earth Non Metallic Metal. I did my best to reflect the sunset on all metallic parts. Let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)