Sign in to follow this  
Vlad Drakkulea

Drakkulea's Dragon Turtle

That is an UBERCOOL Beasty! He looks like he should be menacing Tokyo. You have a FINE way with the brush & a flair for colors. WELL DONE!

Shell looks awesome! and I love the idea of using him as practice before hitting up Khanjira. I don't really like the sculpt for this dragon turtle, so it would make for a great test paint. That said, you made even a sculpt I dislike look really good!

Shell looks awesome! and I love the idea of using him as practice before hitting up Khanjira. I don't really like the sculpt for this dragon turtle, so it would make for a great test paint. That said, you made even a sculpt I dislike look really good!

HAHAHAHAH

I don't like it either, that, and the fact it has some similarities with Khanjira, is why I chose it to test what I had in mind for the big one.

And thanks everyone, but I am not really new to the forum.

I once posted a wyrmgear too (it is the red winged one on the shop site), but I don't know what happened to my old account... (Maybe I got the forums confused and had posted somewhere else?)

Great painting!

Can't help but see Bowser every time I look at the sculpt though.

And Bowser is how we call him indeed. =P

I just need to find a good-sized Kart to put it in now.

Edited by Vlad Drakkulea