Sign in to follow this  
CoolAliasHere

Dwarven Crossbowman for Frostgrave Warband

Very nice!

Love that mini. Just picked him up recently. Hope mine turns out half so well!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Livesay
      A year ago I painted my first minis for D&D. It's not my best work, but it's most definitely an upgrade!

• By lazarp
      I've got this mini in the legend of drizzt board game last december and I just hated it right off the bat. The weird pose, lack of details, undefined face, I could go on... Also, something that was quite striking about it was the lack of feminine detalis and a kind of a masculine look of the female ranger  It looked to me more like a man dressed as a female ranger, and I found that quite funny and promising!

As I've thought more about it, it reminded me of Doris from "Sherk" and Okama characters from "One Piece", which I both love!

So those characters inspired me to paint Catti in a similar fashion, which I believe gave the mini much needed character. I like how it turned out and I think she will make an interesting pc or npc in our dnd campaign! 
      Enjoy! 

• By HolkDiggity
      "I need a swig of some strong, Dwarven ale!"
                                             -Baldur's Gate

Jalarak Leadbarrels, stepping out of the Firendly Arm Inn, bringing the next round to his waiting adventuring party. (1368 DR, Colorized)

(Ignore the water spots on my backdrop. I have cats and they knock things over and don't tell me about it. I have to find out later, for myself.)

• By 72moonglum
      And good evening again!

And quite in contrast to the other figure I just posted, this little thief is quite a bit more sensibly attired, covering herself up relatively decently I'd say.

I think this is also sculpted by Dennis Mize, but not 100%.  

Once again, as per usual, my hardest decision is always colors, so used Terran khaki for her main skin color and kept some cool colors with her wardrobe mostly.

The only thing that didn't really work out like I wanted was that on her boots she had laces going up them, but I just kind of highlighted them a little and didn't do anything with them, because her left leg is bent down so much, even though they were sculpted there I couldn't really reach them very well.  Other than that though pretty happy with how she came out.  

She has sort of an odd vest that is open in the front and then ties closed in the back, but at the end of the day that's how she was sculpted, so just obeyed the sculptor!

Once again, may she not be painful upon your eyeballs!
    • By NyarlaBcn
      In the spirit of this colorful june, my hommage to my community ^^ 
      I'm a bit hesitant with the tattoo's outcome, but besides that pretty happy with the result. 

If anyone wants to visit my insta gallery & give it a like & follow it means everything  ^^ its @albertnyarla

• Who's Online   27 Members, 5 Anonymous, 267 Guests (See full list)