10047 - Gabrielle

10052 - Glacia

10055 - Qadira of the Sands

10050 - Celeste the Sorceress

10009 - Tetsu Ko

10015 - Wu Ling Shu

And added on:

60018 - Warfare Wombat

Is anyone else having a problem with the PDF art book?

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BOMBSHELL BABES 2!!![/center] About this project   The Babesâ„¢ are back!We bring you a whole new set of fantastic female character models suitable for use with all manner of tabletop Wargames and

Oh I see! Everyone is over HERE! I was wondering why it was so quiet over in the comments section on the project.   All the sculpts are now finished, photographed, videoed, and packaged to ship to

A comprehensive list of links is included on the "About Me" page of my blog. I have sculpted for almost 40 different clients in the gaming and miniatures industry over my 10-year career.   http://ww

I may have had a slight falling down... I was doing great until I realised the Bomb Kit let me add older Babes. Then I may have gotten a little extra-enthusiastic. Also I realised I needed extras of Mythga and Qadira. And of course I couldn't give up the others I'd decided I was getting. I at least managed to keep it within the realm of reason... more or less... :ik_oops:

1 x Bomb Kit 

10042 - Wasteland Maelee

10043 - Eloise

10045 - Melody

10030 - Ronja the Barbarian

10029 - Thorga the Half Orc

10015 - Wu Ling Shu

10016 - Geirahod the Spear of Battle

10020 - Professor Karrick

1 x Bomb Kit 

10046 - Gwynneth

10047 - Gabrielle

10048 - Mythga, Orc Shaman

10051 - Astrid

10052 - Glacia

10054 - Liberty Fields

1 x Damsels of Danger

1 x Barbarian Babes

1 x Femmes of Fantasy

1 x 20006 - Jungle Elf on Raptor

1 x 10048 - Mythga, Orc Shaman

1 x 10055 - Qadira of the Sands

• Like 3

I experienced a couple of the hiccups mentioned in the new update. I emailed Bombshell last night and Patrick sent me an email this morning confirming my order and that the issues were being resolved.

• Like 1

well purchase complete.  2 sets of babe packages, an elf on a raptor, a rocket racoon, a jackalope, and a lawyer (cobra sidekick)  will make this an interesting batch of babes to paint.  Happy to support them and cant wait until they are in my hands!

• Like 2

I got:

Bomb Kit

10046 - Gwynneth

10045 - Melody

10047 - Gabrielle

10052 - Glacia

10009 - Tetsu Ko

10015 - Wu Ling Shu

And added on:

60018 - Warfare Wombat

No riding chicken???

8)

George

• Like 2

I got:

Bomb Kit

10046 - Gwynneth

10045 - Melody

10047 - Gabrielle

10052 - Glacia

10009 - Tetsu Ko

10015 - Wu Ling Shu

And added on:

60018 - Warfare Wombat

No riding chicken???

8)

George

Wanted to. Don't have the spare $$ right now. Not if I'm going to go for the 12 days of xmas. 

• Like 2

I stuck to my original $60 (mostly). I went a little bit over with the raptor, but it worked out.  ^_^ I was really pleased they let you add pre-existing babes, I had three choices that I wasn't sure about, but I filled them with older minis.

• 1 x Bomb Kit 
    (Babes Choice 1: 10048 - Mythga, Orc Shaman,
  • Babes Choice 2: 10049 - Fa’o Cat Huntress,
  • Babes Choice 3: 10051 - Astrid,
  • Babes Choice 4: 10052 - Glacia,
  • Babes Choice 5: 10055 - Qadira of the Sands,
  • Babes Choice 6: 10015 - Wu Ling Shu,
  • Babes Choice 7: 10037 - Serina the Steampunk Mermaid,
  • Babes Choice 8: 10033 - Autumn the Scarecrone)
  • 1 x 20006 - Jungle Elf on Raptor
Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 4

Bomb Kit

Babes Choice 1: 10043 - Eloise

Babes Choice 2: 10055 - Qadira of the Sands

Babes Choice 3: 10047 - Gabrielle

Babes Choice 4: 10051 - Astrid,

Babes Choice 5: 10014 - Victoriana

Babes Choice 6: 10037 - Serina the Steampunk Mermaid

Babes Choice 7: 10035 - Kaitlin Archer

Babes Choice 8: 10052 - Glacia

I missed out on the first one, but since I have Reapermas and KS3 on the way, I only got a few.

• Like 3

Can't lock in until I get paid.

New job made it sound like I would get paid on the 30th of nov, ends up they didn't enter everything on time so I am going over 3 weeks without a paycheck, very annoying around the holidays.

• Like 1

Since everyone is sharing, here's what I got -

My Bomb Kit 

Babes Choice 1: 10055 - Qadira of the Sands

Babes Choice 2: 10048 - Mythga, Orc Shaman

Babes Choice 3: 10051 - Astrid

Babes Choice 4: 10046 - Gwynneth

Babes Choice 5: 10047 - Gabrielle

Babes Choice 6: 10041 - Khai the Huntress

Babes Choice 7: 10010 - Nowada

Babes Choice 8: 10018 - Cave Girl

My Add-ons

10040 - Greta, Forest Spirit 

10052 - Glacia          

20006 - Jungle Elf on Raptor 

35005 - Counterblast Neiran Azhro Rider

36026 - Plastic Dome Sprue T8 

60005 - Tazjh Raptor Hatchling x3 

Friend's Bomb Kit 
Babes Choice 1: 10055 - Qadira of the Sands

Babes Choice 2: 10051 - Astrid

Babes Choice 3: 10050 - Celeste the Sorceress

Babes Choice 4: 10048 - Mythga, Orc Shaman

Babes Choice 5: 10049 - Fa’o Cat Huntress

Babes Choice 6: 10052 - Glacia

Babes Choice 7: 10025 - Tepeyollotla

Babes Choice 8: 10041 - Khai the Huntress    

Friend's Add-ons

36019 - Helmet Set T8

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

I went with:

Bomb Kit

Babes​ Choi​ce 1: 10055​ - Qa​dira ​of th​e San​ds

Babes​ Choi​ce 2: 10050​ - Ce​leste​ the ​Sorce​ress

Babes​ Choi​ce 3: 10046​ - Gw​ynnet​h

Babes​ Choi​ce 4: 10041​ - Khai​ the ​Huntr​ess

Babes​ Choi​ce 5: 10047​ - Ga​briel​le

Babes​ Choi​ce 6: 10015​ - Wu​ Ling​ Shu

Babes​ Choi​ce 7: 10017​ - De​lzira​ Demo​n Pri​ncess

Babes​ Choi​ce 8: 10018​ - Ca​ve Gi​rl

Add-ons

20004 - Girron

• Like 2

Logged in tonight. Do have gift cards, I found, but they're apparently delivered digitally. Which means I can't sell it on eBay. Bummer.

So I did these:

Bomb Kit:

Babes​ Choi​ce 1: 10047​ - Ga​briel​le

Babes​ Choi​ce 2: 10049​ - Fa​’o Ca​t Hun​tress

Babes​ Choi​ce 3: 10050​ - Ce​leste​ the ​Sorce​ress

Babes​ Choi​ce 4: 10055​ - Qa​dira ​of th​e San​ds

Babes​ Choi​ce 5: 10048​ - My​thga,​ Orc ​Shama​n

Babes​ Choi​ce 6: 10046​ - Gw​ynnet​h

Babes​ Choi​ce 7: 10043​ - El​oise

Babes​ Choi​ce 8: 10051​ - As​trid

10016 - Geirahod the Spear of Battle

Had to add $1.89.

They're nice (or look like they will be nice) minis, and all.

• Like 1

Since everyone else is sharing their haul:

Babes Redux
Maelee Collection

Femmes of Fantasy

10043 - Eloise

60021 - Whodini Owlbear
Bomb Kit

Choice 1: 10044 - Adelaide,

Choice 2: 10046 - Gwynneth,

Choice 3: 10047 - Gabrielle,