Sign in to follow this  
scipio.au

Citadel Realm of Chaos – Slaves to Darkness Beastmen: Champions of Slaanesh and Khorne

The Old Beasty Guys look WONDERFUL. Bringing the old minis back to life is a rewarding experience...if nothing else it does highlight just how much you've improved over the years. You have a real flair for colors AND your brushwork is STUNNING. VERY WELL DONE!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting my Beastman Champion and true child of Atmos (In my own fantasy setting I base some of my Games Workshop stuff in, Beastman are a race of former humans who were changed by worshipping an ancient, goat-headed god called Atmos. Occasionally, an actual goat-headed Beastman will be born amongst them and will be considered Atmos's offspring, they then get all the best food and stuff and grow up to be one of the leaders or shamans of the various tribes.) Who is from the Warhammer: Underworlds range by Games Workshop.

I'm super pleased with how this guy turned out, but I really need to buckle down and actually finish one of these Underworlds sets.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the 'Shroomancer, part of the Gooblapalooza set from Games Workshop who are all Goblin Wizards with different powers. This one alters the reality around him by getting really high on mushrooms, considering his "creations" appear to be attacking him this doesn't seem to be the most reliable of powers.

Really pleased with how this one turned out, I think the super cartoony sculpt just gelled well with the way I paint.

• By Maledrakh
      The "Minitaurs" from the Bones 4 core set, one of the earliest strech goals added to the set.
      I have no idea whether these represent something specific in D&D or not. They might be stunted minotaurs, swole beastdwarfs, goatmen, large implike demons or maybe something entirely different. Whatever the case may be, they are quite comic-looking in their art direction. Probably has something to do with their wide muscular torsos more than anything.

#68:

#69:

I do find it a bit strange that there are three of one type with cowlike shaped (but serrated like ibex) horns, and the fourth one which more than anything is a reindeer. Naturally, this one is called Rüdölf. With umlaut as he obviously is the most heavy metal one. Note the Hellraiser loincloth and birdskull nipple-ring,

#70:

This one has what seems to be a defect in his wrist:

Why is there a hole there? Is there a part missing or is this just a miscast? Does anybody else have this same armhole?

#71:

Got beef?

#68, #69, #70, #71 : The Minitaurs subset
      Bones 4 Core set, 2019
      Reaper Miniatures
      unknown sculptor
      Made in Bonesium PVC
      30mm bases
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future in Bones.
    • By Sharkbelly
      My next project is these Bloodreavers and Slaughterpriest for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer Quest. Enjoy!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)