Sign in to follow this  
Evilhalfling

77381: Nathvarr (red) and terrain from DDS2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      (Yes, the title is a throwback to a contest I ran years ago on here....no I'm not running another one, with today's shipping rates, ugh......)

This is where I'm going to work on 3D printed terrain pieces for Star Wars Legion, most of which currently are going to be spaceships.  Because why use generic terrain when you can be shooting Rebel Scum hiding behind X-wings and the like?

Up first is this:

All the FDM bits are there, but most of the resin bits (guns, ramp, interior) are still in a bin waiting to have their supports removed and cured.
      I figured I should get a thread started as maybe that will get me over that initial hurdle of actually starting.  This has all been printed for a week or two and just sitting there....plus I'm gonna need that airbrush booth for other things sooner or later....

I will, of course, be attempting to make this look somewhat like the original episode 5 version, not some retconned prequel sillyness.

Now to go listen to some Prism.
    • By Kangaroorex
      Every year I put together a village using as many of my noncombative miniatures along with my Dwarven forge village a few pieces from my parents ceramic village and my old shops from the fire as she bears campaign

It may not be finished yet but its a good start to the holiday!
    • By lexomatic
      WIP is here.First 3 pages include lighthouse. Mobile site has been a pain, so I'll add comments later. This was meant to be modular for storage.

• By lexomatic
      So I got a newsletter with super early (2020) kickstarter tease (image behind the spoiler).

• By Original_Carl
      My quest to complete all of my Bones Kickstarter minis continues. Here we have "Fly Demon" -- pretty spry for a fly guy.  I've done the base colors, most of the highlighting, and now I need to do something more with these giant yellow eyes.  Suggestions?

On photo review, I'll go clean up the veins in the wing a bit more.  I am considering adding a metallic glaze to the chitin and the wings.
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)