• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration, I present Kallaguk, Troll King. This model was painted as part of a theme back in March 2020 where green needed to be the primary color for a Twitch streamer I follow. I had a lot of fun with this one trying my best to only use various shades of green. Happy with its result. C&C welcome.  

• By Kangaroorex
      Started this as a PC but the game went nowhere so he sat on my desk for quite some time.  finally got around to finishing him and thought i would share.  He's quite well detailed and has a lot of character I might get another one to try in a different color but that will be another day.  Hope you enjoy him

• By Inarah
      Picked up this fellow as part of the recent Realm of the Dragon Kickstarter project.  He is on a 40mm base,  barely, and is a pretty good size. Did a simple tabletop paint job, a couple of layers of color and washes.  Very happy with him given how easy he was to paint. 

• By Nightwing
      Here is the start of pathfinder red, which I’ll be doing as a Sapphire dragon, similar to what i did with the Grenadier Red Dragon II (which I did as  a Ruby dragon) a while ago.

Just base colors here; dark blue/black wash over his entire body, earth wash over the sand, and white statue. I really like how the blue and brown look together. The brown will be lightened up to sand, and the blue will end up a more saturated dark blue. I hope those colors will still look good together...

• By Shadespyre
      Painted to match my Warhammer Vampire army, using old Citadel Foundation paints and a lot of Agrax Earthshade wash
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)