• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      I hope this is ok as it is outside the fantasy/sci-fi realm but this is what I've been working on while taking a break from the Bones 4 core set. This is a 1/10 bust from Young Miniatures sculpted by Young B. Song, Templar Knight YH1837.

• By SGHawkins09
      This is Tiriel from Hasslefree Miniatures that I painted in TMM. She was a much needed fun figure to help keep my motivation going as I work on other larger projects as I tend to loose focus if I work on something too long with out finishing. 

• By Darcstaar
      Since I’m wrapping up Deladrin, here is the next in the queue.  Devona, Female Wizard.  She’s a curious wizard with plate mail leggings, a chain mail skirt, and a staff that looks more like a spear.  Also, is her torso adorned with a breastplate?  Or is it part of her dress?  And what’s up with the scalloped things on her back?

Not sure what I’m going to do with her.  I hope you enjoy the process of discovery tagging along with me.  The one thing I have decided is to try to give her more of an East Indian skin tone.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ivanmata/the-mechanic?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story
      This bust is "The Mechanic" a robot mechanic in a post-apocalyptic world.
      Is a high quality resine figure (limited edition) Scale 1/10
      The copies are ready, so the shipment will be immediate once the project is finished
      Thanks to the backers of this campaign, is happening and will be my second miniature :-)
      The approximate shipping costs are:
      Spain: 6€
      Europe: 12€
      USA: 15€
      Rest of america:  15€
      Asia: 15€
      Oceania: 15€
      Africa: 15€
    • By GlenP
      On top of the Sherman Jumbo, I have a new project. This is Frozen Ninja 3D's resin bust of a cloaked gal holding a small flaming dragon. I picked it up ReaperCon last fall.

There are four parts: a base, a robed torsos, a hooded head, and a pair of arms holding the dragon. Over the casting was good, but there were some issues with the resin sheaving (splitting off in layers) in the arms and the underside of the torso. These were sanded down, the given a layer of putty, then further sanded down. You can see the putty in the pics.

I also hollowed out the sleeves and a portion of the hood. These were filled in almost to the opening. I used a Dremel tool and ball cutters to hollow them out and tried to match the inside with the exterior folds.

One unique (to me) thing is the base; there is a two-leve' base with some symbols on it, and small stone house built on top of that. The roof structure is built into the torso's back. It sure beats the usual brass rod...

Pics are where I'm at so far.

Qs and Cs welcomed.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)