• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fanguad
      It's been a while since I've painted a Reaper miniature, so I thought I would post my latest creation here.

I had a lot of fun painting this mini - blue is one of my favorite colors to blend with, and I enjoy painting fun hair, like her braid in the back.  TMM was used on the metal.
    • By Lidless Eye
      So, I heard Chaos Marauders are essential in Maggotkin of Nurgle armies in Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.  I prepped these guys for our planned league game that got delayed due to the pandemic.  At this rate, Sons of Behemat will be out before we can play.

• By deinonychus
      My first miniature completed after many years. It was a gift for my wife :)

• By Lostraven
      Blink Berenwicket, Female Gnome by Bobby Jackson is also available in metal sku# 03732. The armor is painted with some ancient GW green metallic. I experimented with blue metallic on the sword but I'm not overly thrilled with the result but it is good enough to call done :)

• By Rigel
      I haven't seen a lot of posts with this mini (02997, Serris, female fighter-thief), and that is a shame, because she is MAGNIFICENT. Dynamic and bold, with amazing fantasy hair and the build of a wrasslin' goddess. She's a big girl, too--even hunched over, fully 32mm from toe to top. Great value for $4.99. 

Fighter-thief" is an odd designation, because she looks like a barbarian, in the Red Sonja line (or maybe one of Merida's conquering ancestors). Then again, Conan did a lot of thieving and reaving as well as slaying. She definitely has a Cimmerian torso. Lats for days. 
      Tried to give her a sunburnt-looking partial tan, she being a redhead and all.

Let's pit her against some monstrous opponents! My character in "Tomb of Annihilation" was a Tortle barbarian with a macahuitl named Mossback. (He venerated the ancestors, especially Great Ancestor Kawa-Bunga,) So the Spikeshells were a natural fit. I love their alligator-snapping-turtle gestalt. The word 'ornery' was MADE for snapping turtles. (and also the American badger, but I digress)

And some more shots of the swamp tortles. They were mostly contrast paints, Snakebite Leather and Gore-Grunta Fur. The green of the algae in their shell cracks is AP Disgusting Slime.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)