• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Merisiel, Iconic Rogue.  The original artwork is very good but this is one of the early Bones models that did not translate well to the medium.   She flops over, the weapons did not come out well, and much of her detail is guesswork.  I even had to sculpt her a nose because she didn't come with one.  I tried to follow the artwork more or less, but it wasn't worth the effort to spend too much time on her. 

• By Inarah
      Black on black, your standard sci-fi street-runner.  Gave his coat a touch of purple just to give the eye something to look at.  

• By Glitterwolf
      Aline The Bold from Artisan Guild
      3D printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      WIP
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/92913-aline-the-bold-rogue-by-glitterwolf/&tab=comments#comment-1968546

Not happy with this one, the primer made her gritty, it took me a long time to finally finish her.
      Oh well, another mini done, not my best stuff but her she is anyway.

• By ced1106
      I backed their previous Halfling Yeoman riding chickens 😁 so figured I'd give them a shoutout!

TAG - Gobudai, Riders of the Shimmering Horde.  28mm Old School Goblin Warg rider miniatures. Metal.

"Pledges at £85, and over will be upgraded to our, FREE WORLDWIDE shipping service."

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chickstaterii/tag-gobudai-riders-of-the-shimmering-horde

• By LarsM
      Painted this one for a friends army.
      It is the Pathfinder Goblin Warchanter (sku: 89004). ..she is really tiny for my old eyes! :o)

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)