Maledrakh's Rocky Horror 77227

Maledrakh

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your flair for colors makes the mini for moi...GREAT stonework & an interesting glow to the tentacle tips. Some FINE work with the brush & a LOVELY base finish off the Beasty BEAUTIFULLYVERY WELL DONE!

...But I was expecting to see Tim Curry in fishnets when I clicked on this ...

...that's one of those Things that is TOO horrible to consider early in the day...Things improve later in the day.

• Like 1

Love the fig, Reminds me of Michael Whelan's Lovecraft cover...

Very nicely done!

But I was expecting to see Tim Curry in fishnets when I clicked on this ...

I was thinking something along the same lines...

...But I was expecting to see Tim Curry in fishnets when I clicked on this ...

...that's one of those Things that is TOO horrible to consider early in the day...Things improve later in the day.

It could have been a Barbarian in fishnets.....

8)

George

Hmm....Doesn't really look like Brad, Janet, or Dr. Frank N. Furter....But I like it!

How many other minis out there that give you stockings and corset to work with as abase for Frank?

8)

George

I came late to the party and missed the Tim Curry comment. My comment was in regards to the OP's Rocky Horror in the first post.  ::P:

There are a few on Freebooter's sight that would make a good base.  Some would need head swaps or removal of weapons, or some putty work to make a corset and I can't remember the company now, but there was one in particular that specialized in scantily clad ladies back in the 80's, but they may have been 54mm or larger. (I want to say Phoenix Models?)

Also a quick look through Reaper's Chronoscope line shows some figures that might also make a good base.

Edited by Bloodhowl

Nice work. I also expected to see Rocky, perhaps in some fishnets and a corset when I clicked onto the link but the freaky looking Lovecraftian horror that awaited instead is still pretty damn cool, and you've done a very effective job on it.