Generic Vehicle Stats

SparksMurphey

Not everyone can afford a Dictator, or even a Centipede. On particularly broke worlds, it's all you can do to scavenge up a few of the tougher civilian vehicles, mount a gun on them, maybe a few panels of plasteel you "borrowed" from the building site, and hope for the best. I threw together the following vehicles to represent such ragtag units. Be warned: fragile!

xRuWgtW.jpg

TuvuLON.jpg

7gGL24n.jpg

Q76VqhM.jpg

KnfwWc2.jpg

SwD3kuQ.jpg

Edited by SparksMurphey
  • Like 6

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that Girot or from a Role Playing preservative: from Rags to riches style of game play.

"We scraped up as much as we could from the aftermath... We needed something to at least give our people time to hide next time."

Thanks for the inspiration Sparks.

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 3

I was thinking that Girot or from a Role Playing preservative: from Rags to riches style of game play.

"We scraped up as much as we could from the aftermath... We needed something to at least give our people time to hide next time."

omg... I my brain just tried to rewrite Gurren Laggan to work in the CAVerse!!   :wub:

• Like 4

omg... I my brain just tried to rewrite Gurren Laggan to work in the CAVerse!!   :wub:

WOAH! Genius ! I like where you doing with this! If you get the senario typed up in anyway I would like a copy (if you dont mind:). :)

Okie doke, here's three more:

H0S0kWg.jpg

AYzCueW.jpg

YNrhE50.jpg

You can grab the files (compatible with CAVFM v0.9.30/CAV CP v1.6.14) for these and the ones in the original post from the following link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2mhbBAEFdI-OHNRX0ltelpmb1E/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

Thanks Sparks! Your the man!

N scale pickup trucks are easy to find.  Just mount some tripod weapons and throw a dude in the back, and good to go.  Could be fun.

I just played a battletech game that the defending side used N scale trucks. They had to get them out of the city before I blew up the factories. Mhaha.

• Like 2

I don't suppose anyone with some artistic skills might be willing to sketch up what some of these converted pickups etc might look like? I'm tempted to see if I can find a source for reasonably-priced mini trucks etc of the right scale, and then convert them for this. I think I can do some half-way decent sculpting / conversion, but I need a reference to work from... I don't seem to have the knack to just imagine it. 

• Like 2