Sign in to follow this  
charcon

Conversion...Wulfgar (and Drizzt ral partha)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By prophetic_joe
      Been a long time since I painted a mini but I finally got back to it and painted Errtu to an ok tabletop quality.

• By lazarp
      I don't really like this sculpt, they've cut corners too much for my taste, but as I painted Drizzt it grew on me. Has some kind of charm and I like it now  hope you will too!

(click on the image for better quality)

• By lazarp
      Fun bunch to paint, I like the leader model. Hope you like them! :) 
    • By Iridil
      So my fellow players wanted to get Hero Forge custom characters, and as the only painter in the group I did them up. The bard was in metal, the other two in resin. My goodness are the surfaces rough and the detail shallow! I was a bit embarrassed to hand them over, but they really liked them - it was super important that the figure was exactly the design they wanted. It was an interesting bit of calibration for me and how to enjoy the imperfect. I think the barbarian came out the best and my favorite bit to paint was the violin.

• By primeval
      I just finished up this miniature - it is sculpted by Reaper veteran Matt Gubser and is based on concept art and ideas from myself and Byron Roberts (the creator of Caylen-Tor in his fiction and his lyrics for the mighty Bal-Sagoth).

• Who's Online   2 Members, 0 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)