Sign in to follow this  
Marsya

Aleksandra Zerkova Khador Greylord Warcaster PIP 33094

She's awesome, too bad her learning curve is so steep. I can't wait to see what you do with your Doom Reavers.

We need a better angle of the brocade on her back.

You can see it in the WIP. It's the Khador Anvil. Over, and over. And over. And. Over.

She's awesome, too bad her learning curve is so steep. I can't wait to see what you do with your Doom Reavers.

You can see it in the WIP. It's the Khador Anvil. Over, and over. And over. And. Over.

Yeah... but she wasn't all finished at the time.  It looks great in the WIP thread, but now she needs to be shown off properly

Edited by odinsgrandson
  • Like 1

This!

Great work, I'm totally going to steal ideas for my Kurganovas from RH :)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.

I'll post the back view when I get home I was trying for my top 3 favorite photos as not to overload the thread.

• Like 1

Last night ending up being busier than I anticipated, but here is the photo I took of the back view. Sorry its a bit blurry.

post-5971-0-40509200-1440866478_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DragonWyrm
      I had it sitting on my bench for more than a year. Brought it on sale and it was nice working with such a heavy model, thought it did fall apart a couple times (Since I am not using it for gaming, I did not pin it).  The fourth picture seems to have the closest red to how it looks in real life.

The Robot 

Together with Friends

Feedback and Critiques are welcome and appreciated. 
    • By WhiteWulfe
      The Al Fasid, also known as "The Corrupted", are HaqqIslam's heavy troopers that will get the job done no matter the cost.  Their methods aren't always the prettiest, and they're never the stealthiest, and they have their own tricks they bring with them to the table.  They don't care about glory, and are solely chosen for their solid record of getting the job done.  Some enjoy it, some are in it for the solid paycheque, and others do it because the only thing theyy know what to do is fight.  Today I have the HMG version, who also conveniently carries a grenade launcher that can shoot either regular grenades to keep enemy heads down, or smoke grenades to provide additional cover.  Oh, they also pack anti-personnel mines with them too...

Since the "tactical rock" under his right foot kind of looked rather strikingly like the backpack for a Yu Jing (even though I'm not having any luck finding models to confirm this), I decided to try and test out my planned colour scheme for them.  That's right, I'll be going with a dark raver / cyberpunk burnt neon pink for their general colour, because why not - I'm going with hot orange for my Haqq...
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Painted this to use in my upcoming DnD campaign....freakin hard to paint. I could tell this was going to be difficult for me from the get go, so much stuff. Sometimes I wish models had approximate difficulty levels on the boxes.

The trio that the player characters will encounter are towards the bottom. 

Players should be trudging though a swampy bayou for a bit before they encounter a soft candle light glow in the distance ahead of them. The magicked candles begin to block the players night vision as they get closer. If they turn away, the candlelight will wink out and reappear in front of them again. Eventually they will encounter Papa Hoodoo and his gator zombie constructs Leblanc and Boudreaux.  I may pick up a reaper dire gator as a possibility during the encounter.

The pics below are more of a forest than swamp, but was having some fun with taking pictures this morning and I don't have any swamp terrain.

• By Pineapple
      Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/84371-2019-rpchallenge-questionsannouncements/
      All the information you need should be here.

As a change of pace from the Hard Mode Challenge, this round will have a Skill Challenge.

May and June 2019 Challenge

Your challenge is: 9!

Bonus Challenge: The First!
      "Mayday!" is an international distress signal used in verbal communication in ships and aircraft.  Your first bonus challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to paint a miniature in some distress.  This could be a diorama, an adventurer falling into a trap, villian whose weapon just broke, or anything else your mind can conjure.

Bonus Challenge: The Second!
      The Solstices: June marks the beginning of Summer in the Northern Hemisphere and Winter in the Southern Hemisphere.  Paint a miniature or a pair of miniatures showcasing this duality.

Skill Challenge: OSL
      Try your hand at painting a miniature using OSL or Object-Source Lighting.  If you feel like this is something that is already in your wheelhouse, work on your technical skills in another area.  Practice NMM, TMM, wet-blending, sculpting, or anything else you've been meaning to try.

As always, the game is made up and the points don't matter!
    • By WhiteWulfe
      Being that this is the figure that was the biggest reason why I picked up the Hassassin Bahram Sectorial Starter Pack (say that three times fast ), I was suspecting he'd wind up on my painting desk sooner or later...  I just didn't realize he'd have the honour of being the first finished this year, as well as my first finished Infinity miniature!

At some point in the near future I'll acquire some S2 holoprojector tokens for him, as actual 3D representations are nice.  Not sure where from, but I like my current Art of War Studios things, so probably theirs.

Oh, and for those who might be curious, that's a Global Evil Corp UniPod with two StairPods (well, one pack) in the first three pics, fourth one is a DuoPod with a StairPod alongside it.  Sadly no magnets yet for the terrain, but they're on the way, and will get here at some point
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)