Sign in to follow this  
prophetic_joe

Mice and Mystics: Filch and Maginos

Great work on the mouses! I wanted to try this game but I just couldn't get into the head space of a game where cats are the bad guys!  :devil:

Great work on the mouses! I wanted to try this game but I just couldn't get into the head space of a game where cats are the bad guys!  :devil:

The cat is really more of a force of nature than a "bad guy"--if that helps.

He is still an a-hole though.  :lol:

• Like 1

Great work on the mouses! I wanted to try this game but I just couldn't get into the head space of a game where cats are the bad guys! :devil:

They're not! Brody the cat is more of a chaotic force of nature. He reappears every so often and does, of course, try to attack the mice and they do have to drive him off, but only his paw is reprinted on the board, and he's not a villain per se. The real villains are evil humans who have been turned into Rats and such, while Brody is a regular old tomcat.

Edit: ninja'd above!

Edited by breegull

Great work on the mouses! I wanted to try this game but I just couldn't get into the head space of a game where cats are the bad guys! :devil:

They're not! Brody the cat is more of a chaotic force of nature. He reappears every so often and does, of course, try to attack the mice and they do have to drive him off, but only his paw is reprinted on the board, and he's not a villain per se. The real villains are evil humans who have been turned into Rats and such, while Brody is a regular old tomcat.

Edit: ninja'd above!

I call BS, cats are always the bad guys.

• Like 1

Dai-Mongar, I can't help but read that as "Adora the Explorable" who must surely be the goddess of carnal curiosity.

Prophetic Joe: those mice are totally adorable :D

• Like 3