Komplex

HF Semira Marise - Succubi Priestess

Nice! The blood soaked robe is very well done, especially the back.

Thank you <3 

Blood soaked stuff seems to be my thing at the moment... I thoroughly enjoy it ^^

I agree, the blood-soaked details are great! I especially like the bits in the back where it looks like it's been soaked up while she walked in it.

• Like 1

I agree, the blood-soaked details are great! I especially like the bits in the back where it looks like it's been soaked up while she walked in it.

Thank you ^_^

I was trying to get it to look like she did indeed spend quite a while walking around on bloodied floors and stuff, so it'd seeped up rather than been splashed onto her, whereas higher up, it is more trickly. When I base her (eek, basing! Soon, haha) I'm gonna make sure that's nicely splattered for her, with maybe a couple of little puddles. 

Shame you can't see the eyes, cause you did an awesome job on those, even if she looks shifty as all hell :P

But yars, she did come out well, and as everyone else said, the blood is a nice touch :P

OOH...she is LOVELY in a WONDERFULLY WICKED way...GREAT brushwork & IMAGINATIVE color choices. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you ^_^

I was trying to get it to look like she did indeed spend quite a while walking around on bloodied floors and stuff, so it'd seeped up rather than been splashed onto her, whereas higher up, it is more trickly. When I base her (eek, basing! Soon, haha) I'm gonna make sure that's nicely splattered for her, with maybe a couple of little puddles. 

Looking forward to seeing how that base turns out!

Shame you can't see the eyes, cause you did an awesome job on those, even if she looks shifty as all hell :P

But yars, she did come out well, and as everyone else said, the blood is a nice touch :P

Daylight photos tomorrow, perhaps =]

Blood for the Blood God = legit my favourite paint atm, haha. Cheers hun =]

OOH...she is LOVELY in a WONDERFULLY WICKED way...GREAT brushwork & IMAGINATIVE color choices. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you ^_^ 

Fingers crossed her wickedness will show up in a Pathfinder campaign sometime soon, haha 

I'm clicking like but I want you to know that looking at that mini is extremely unsettling!

Fabulous to know xD 

Many thanks <3 

Thank you ^_^

Looking forward to seeing how that base turns out!

There is a giant basing session on my horizon somewhere, haha - I'll update and bump with photos when I finally get round to it =] 

Nice to see a clothed version of a succubus for once. ( not that I mind nudes, just nice to see something fresh)