Well I got back from my second week of vacation in August, and realized I only had  week and a day to get my quota done for the Resolutionary Painting Challenge for this month!

A quick Sunday night dig through my drawers of Bones and I found some Kobolds to speed paint.

post-8239-0-77202200-1441078855_thumb.jpg

These 9 were painted in maybe 4 hours over 5 lunch hours last week. Just base coats and a few details.  Then brought home and Quickshaded.  I then sprayed the first 3 with anti-shine, which frosted (due to the humidity I assume).  So they were coated with a gloss brush on to try to save them.  It brought them back some but they are still a little frosty in a few places...oh well, these are for table top  ::): ...  They were then all coated with a brush on matt sealer.  I may give them a bit more attention with the matt sealer tomorrow evening, but its almost 1 am here, so good enough for tonight...

• Like 12

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Venun
      Spent more time basing then painting on these guys! Happy on the results!

• By Stonebred
      Here is the Tiefling Sorcerer I just started working on for my next D&D campaign. My lovely wife is a writer and helped me with the backstory. Take a gander at the backstory and let me know what you think if you'd like... Otherwise, just take a look at the figure and follow along.  I've been going back and forth with whether or not I should cut his horns off to fit the backstory or not.

• By Maledrakh
      Finishing up the Goblins from the Bones 4 core set.

click for close ups and all that
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here are some group picture of my Player Character and a NPC in our D&D games. All Reaper Miniatures models; 03492, Autumn Bronzeleaf Elf Wizard sculpted by Jeff Grace. Converted 77038, Hell Hound sculpted by Ben Siens. 02771, Lorus Hightower sculpted by Sandra Garrity. The elf wizard is one of my player characters, she's a wood elf druidess and I called her Kiarah Amanodel aka Moonflower. Her riding dog Khan was converted from a Hell Hound. And, Firecracker will be an important non-playing character in an opcoming campaign.

I hope you enjoy, comments and critiques are welcome.

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)