Sign in to follow this  
Lidless Eye

Lidless Eye Hobbies: Kobolds!!!

Those nasty critters from underground who may die of exhaustion during a charge, here comes the Kobolds:

The grunts are converted from the multi-pack, Champion Floppymace and the Sorcerer are as-is:

post-390-0-59596600-1441157600_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-35654500-1441157602_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-48242900-1441157608_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-12481700-1441157610_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-58480900-1441157613_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-85596600-1441157620_thumb.jpg

post-390-0-51209200-1441157625_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Very nice! Hadn't set those kobold leaders out against others; didn't realize they were larger.

Yeah, I didn't think they were until I was working on them.

It's too bad the Kobold King is in the dog-style and not the dragonic, or he'd be in the group too.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my Callie.
      I painted her as a second WIP for my BONES 1 attempts.
      I really like the sculpt.  I painted her as a half-orc or orc.  She has some freckles, nice green gems, and some ivy freehand on the cloak.

Here is a link to the WIP.
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86283-darcstaar-vs-bones-1-ep-2-callie/
      Enjoy.
      C&C Welcome.

• By Maglok
      Another villager from me. :) This is a 03856 Townsfolk: Courtesan

Got this one done at a painting day in about 3 hours of work, but interrupted by cups of tea. :)
    • By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• By Standifer
      This is one of my armies that I’m working on for Dragon rampant. Sadly there are not many pictures to post of it right now since I don’t have many models, yet. But a large portion of it will be made up of Reaper overlords units with a couple of minis from others brands thrown in. 
      The first one! This is an Overlords Onyx phalanx by Reaper minis. I needed to compare sizes with my hero before getting a full force so I sadly only have one currently.

The other unit currently being worked on is a Wizkids Nolzurs triceratops that I am converting into a cavalry mount. I am using milliputt for the harness, and am planing to use paper clips to make the reins. I’m wanting to make it barded like a warhorse but I’m unsure on how to do it. Any suggestions?
      I hope to get my rider in here soon so I can start working on that part of the conversion.
      Thankyou for looking!

• By Citrine
      This is the wolf from the bones animal companions set (77216).  Googled a bunch of wolf photos and then the wolfie painted up really quick.  Might put some plants on the base later.

• Who's Online   31 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)