• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

RIbbit...

Kev!
    • By lazarp
      Just finished the wizard for my upcoming mordheim/frostgrave orc warband! Hope you like him 

• By Venun
      Tried some cork on the base aswell, happy enough on the results, following bases were better though.

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted Bufo, the Frogman (or maybe he's supposed to be a Toadman) figure from the Bones 4 Dreadmere Expansion.  I decided I'd paint him like a frog, and since most all of my frog figures are already painted like colorful tree frogs and poison dart frogs, I thought I'd continue that pattern and paint Bufo like a Red Eyed Monkey Tree Frog. I love how full of character this figure is, and had been looking forward to painting him since the Kickstrater ran.
      Painted for tabletop use.

• By NyarlaBcn
      Here my Mudcroack. Love the mini. Recently we have been playing the Tomb of Annihilation D&D campaign, based on the jungles of Chult, and we found many of these adorable frogmen creatures, Grungs. That motivated me to start working with Mudcroack despite having almost all the new GW goblins waiting.
      Well, frogs are usually green, jungles too, and it was all kinda repetitive; so I decided to use as little green as possible.
      For the basing I chose a resin scenic base that I adapted, and the "barbed bracken" plants from GW. 
      Any feedback welcome, and if you want, please follow me on instagram at @albertnyarla 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)