Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Sophie: Anime Catgirl Succubus (season 1)

Most anime story ever! I love it and your mini. Gotta say, the pumpkin is my favorite part. It's so lifelike. I'm not sold on the purple though. The maroon on the rest of her clothes is beautiful. It matches very well with the orange pumpkin, her skin tone, wings and the basing. 

Most anime story ever! I love it and your mini. Gotta say, the pumpkin is my favorite part. It's so lifelike. I'm not sold on the purple though. The maroon on the rest of her clothes is beautiful. It matches very well with the orange pumpkin, her skin tone, wings and the basing. 

There is no maroon. It's two paints, Imperial Purple base and Carnival Purple as highlight. Anything else you see is a result of lighting. 

There is no maroon. It's two paints, Imperial Purple base and Carnival Purple as highlight. Anything else you see is a result of lighting. 

Really! So her armbands and "bikini top" are the same purple as her gloves and boots? Maybe I need to color correct my screen. They look convincingly maroon or burgundy on this end. Lighting can certainly play tricks. Sorry about the misunderstanding. 

_(._.)_   _(_^_)_  *bow*

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Guildenstern
      Just got this guy prepped & primed and started basecoating. (Spoilered for my exchange partner.)

• By Chris Palmer
      This past week I painted up the Imrijka, Iconic Inquisitor, figure from the Bones II Pathfinder Heroes set.   I believe this figure is supposed to represent a half-orc character, but I chose to paint it up as a half-elf female instead.  So, the first thing I did was very carefully try to slice off the fangs. What I couldn't get off with a hobby knife due to the cramped area under her hat, I hoped to disguise with paint.

There was something about her outfit that read Old West Cowboy to me; so I decided I would go with that kind of earth-tone palette for this figure.  And her coat and hat made her seem a good candidate for Frostgrave basing. 

I'm really happy with how this figure turned out.  I think the "Western" look came across well; and I'm particularly pleased with how her face turned out.  I have to say with me faces are a good deal of luck rather than skill.  I'm not good at painting those tiny details, but sometimes, like with this figure, my squinting stabs with paint turn out to be in just the right places. :)

For the complete, step-by-step painting article, please see my blog:  Imrijka
    • By Chris Palmer
      I'm currently working on the Bones 1 Grave Danger set as I head down the home stretch in my blog goal to paint and post all my Bones 1 Kickstarter minis.  Just 11 more to go!  This week I painted the Arrius, Skeletal Warrior, figure.   I wanted to do something different than the standard grey/silver armor look, so I decided to go with red armor to make him a little more visually exciting.  Other than that, it was a straight basic tabletop paint job.

For the  full step by step painting article, please see my blog: Arrius, Skeletal Warrior
    • By Darsc Zacal
      For those that don't do Facebook. From Reapers FB page:

Sculpted by Bob Ridolfi based on art by Izzy "Talin" Collier and available at ReaperCon in October.
    • By Chris Palmer
      This week I painted up the Mystic Theurge figure from the Bones 2 Pathfinder Heroes Set.  My plan is to use him as a Soothsayer type wizard's apprentice for Frostgrave.

Full painting step-by-step on my blog:
      http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2016/07/mystic-theurge-bones-ii-figure.html
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)