Thanks guys!

I like the desaturated colors. It fits the period quite well.

The muted colours really work with this mini. Looks good!

Thanks! I'd like to thank Marsya for the tips wound up becoming the paint scheme. Forgot to post it at first but I've updated the main post now.

The padded armor is a gambeson, right? Anyhow, he looks very nice.

Yeah, I think so. I'm far from a armor expert though :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is a relatively recent paint job and I struggled with colors for a while before taking inspiration from another model and strengthening the contrast in places.  I like the model but she feels very stiff and doll-like.

Or maybe she doesn't like the light in her eyes:

Fiddled around with some freehand on the back:

• By Inarah
      This is Sonya, the Maine Coon fighter from the Cats & Catacombs boxed set.  I received and started painting several of the figures almost exactly one year ago, and then got into a severe funk because of COVID shutdowns.  Recently I was able to pick this up and get back into it. 

Hoping to get to a few of the others this spring.  And the base lettering was done with a waterslide transfer. 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is 3D Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Dungeon Explorer from EPIC Miniatures.
      Added a Bones Stalagmite and some mushrooms from Ristul's Fantasy Market.
      Mud effect from Vallejo.

WIP Here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/90052-the-subterranean-realms-by-glitterwolf/

Lance Bucklesworth, the second son of an Imperial Baron spends his Father's money by travelling all over the World to gather priceless artifacts, discovering new lands and species.
      A true explorer and marvellous hunter of our time!
      His older brother despises him, but his sister adores him an has written many books about his adventures, these are selling well!
      Men want to be him, women want to be with him, but all Lance seeks is adventure.

Don't take him for a fool! Lance has studied History and Geography, he speaks a dozen languages and he served in the Imperial Army as a Crossbow Company's Officer.
      His restless nature has send him on an adventure once more.

Here he is entering a cavern system which might lead to a whole new subterranean world.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here are pictures of 77105, Kagunk "Voorhees" the Ogre Chieftain sculpted by Tre Manor. This is the Bones version of the model.
      I added the axe blade on its spiked club, mounted it on a 2 inches square base and painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)