• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      Is everything okay down in Texas???

Wondering as the new releases for today  didn't seem to make it to the store....

Concerned for PEOPLE here, so not a nag....

George
    • By NomadZeke
      Please see the main post here for rules, questions and general chatter, while using this thread to keep a list of links to your show-offs or show-off related comments in a single post: A reminder to please adhere to miniatures posting guidelines as usual.
      http://forum.reaperm...atterquestions/
      All the information you need should be here.
      Your challenge is: 5
      Bonus Challenge: Johnny Appleseed
      September 26th is recognized as the birthday of Johnny Appleseed (aka Johnny Chapman.) While the legend is larger than life, historically he did plant apple trees and sell trees to other settlers. (as far as preliminary research goes.) While a vague theme, the challenge is "Apple" as in the fruit. If you use only apple barrel paints? That qualifies? Sculpt/paint an apple? go for it.
    • By TGP
      Yet Another Archer; A Kobold; A Tank; and some Fighter Plane Tokens

The archer is another one to go with some of the previous bowmen. I hope to get a small painted unit of them by the time this is over. He is an old GW plastic.
      This guy just sorta got slopped with what ever color was left over after painting some of the other things. He was the use up the  paint miniature. I think his legs are haldardier tabard red from last month's batch of halberd guys. Boots are kobold basecoat brown.

The Kobold is a bonesium version, white plastic, 77010.
      I mixed faded purple with some lighter color —fire orange maybe— to get the brown for his basecoat. It did not cover the archer's shoes very well. Later he got drowned in brown liner. The tip of his spear is the same copper that was used to damp brush highlights onto the tank.

The tank and the fighter tokens are 1:1200 scale resin models from Spartan Games.
      The basecoat on the tank is kolbold basecoat brown with a lot of brown liner mixed in because it wanted to dry out too soon. Later some pure brown liner got shoved into the deep places and kinda blended in. Then bronzey highlights.

The airplane tokens are responsible for the archer's dingy blue tunic. First paint on them was Black Ink on the edges. Then they got a top coat of Sky Blue, avoiding the tops of the planes (archer got the left overs). Then the then planes got dabbed with metallic either silver or bronze. Then the edges got some silver to pick out the girder work. The final step was to wash them with Blue Liner. I was trying to get some edging and shadows under the planes. I needed to experiment on some of these. I have boat loads of these for the  game they are from.

[edits: Bold Tags; Only one L in kobold, added some paint colors, airplane token steps... ]
    • By Marineal
      She's got some nudity hanging out.. So pics are on my blog.

http://pimpmypewter.com/2015/09/19/boobies/

Hope y'all like her! This mini is just awesome.
    • By Marineal
      So, I love these little guys. When I was in the boneyard (definitely gonna do that again!!!) I picked up a few of them. I wanted a bunch of familiars, but when I started painting them, I thought they needed to go together. I put them on a little microartstudio base, and that was that! 
      (that's not true... I started painting them at least 4 months ago...like riight after reapercon.)
      Anyways, hope y'all like them! My camera and I are still disagreeing on the whole "depth of field' thing, so most of the pics weren't in focus enough to post. grumble..

C&C is always welcome!

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)