Sign in to follow this  
Jaws

New, good music from Norway.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Redd Knekk
      Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stayin’ Alive!! Stayin’ Alive!!

In all honesty, I painted this groovy dude a while back when I wanted to try color shifting prismatic armor. Halfway through I realized I just didn’t understand enough technique to make it look how I wanted, but instead I had caught a serious case of Saturday night fever. After this, I watched a video on iridescence and had a Homer moment. Doh!

Part of the learning process, but I hope he’s good for a laugh and brightens your day. Enjoy :)

• By Smokestack
      When I first became diabetic (or first got diagnosed with diabetes) I hated diet soda. The first one that actually tasted like real soda to me was Diet A&W. I have never been a root beer fan, but now love it...

Since then I have tried lots and lots of different brands. My absolute favorite is the Peach Zero that you can only get a places like Burger King or Boston Market that have the fancy Soda mixing machines.

Store bought, I prefer (in this order) Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, Diet Sunkist, Diet Dr. Pepper, Diet Canada Dry. I hate Coke Zero...

• By DHRDawg
      For my upcoming Savage Worlds Mystery Men game I needed some Disco Boys for bad guys. I painted these up real quick, I need a bunch more.
          I gave this photo a "Grindhouse" look...  
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)