Darius Glenwell

Brom The Wanderer from Scale 75

Never could get decent lava myself. Nice! The lava coming off the piece is a nice touch too

• Like 1

Your work on the armor (the pauldron specifically) is fantastic.  Great execution overall, I assume your client is thrilled.

Thanks so much! Yes, he was thrilled to see the photos. This figure, along with three others from Reaper, will be arriving at his home by Tuesday. :D 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      Working on my Reapercon piece.. still trying to get the skin tone highlights right.  Probably need to thin my paints more..

Paints used:

Skin:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Olive
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9025 Burgundy wine
      9305 Tarnished Copper
      Vallejo Red Leather
      Vallejo Red Leather + 9306 New copper
      9686 Gothic Crimson

Hair:
      29843 HD Solid black
      9137 Blackened Brown

Leather:
      Scale 75 Inktensity Chestnut
      Scale 75 Inktensity Wood
      9670 Pumpkin Orange
      Vallejo transparent orange
      Liquitex Burnt Umber Ink
      Liquitex Raw Sienna Ink
      Liquitex Burnt Sienna Ink

• By paintybeard
      A new kickstarter project from Kev White:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hasslefriesian/artemis-20/description

Don't think I shall be backing this myself as I don't do much that is bigger than 54mm.

This seems to be happening off Kev's own bat and I don't think Hasslefree is involved. Whether that is a good thing or not I leave to your own judgement.
    • By lazarp
      This is one of the heroes from legend of drizzt board game. I gave him simple terrain and a super quick speedpaint. I like how he turned out. Thanks for looking 

• By EvilJames
      Finished up one of my first bones 4 minis.  The unnamed big brother to the bones 3 barbarian.

He's a simple table top job, though I probably could have shaded a few details more. Like his bracelet.

I used an ink wash too shade the fur of his cloak and loin cloth. It worked great except they are now both very shiny. I could tone them down with some matte sealer, bit I think I'm just going to declare them magical.

Someone's grumpy today.

here he is with his unfinished little brother. Little brother's weapons ate a bit mor floppy unfortunately. They'll likely take a few hot water baths to fix.

• By 72moonglum
      Hi guys,
      so finished this one a few days ago and he's been sent to his final home, a commission figure I was asked to do.  The figure itself is pretty neat, I'd never painted any Rackham figures before so it was something fun and different.  I think I can see a bit the joy of commissions for other people because you never know what you are going to receive. Anyhow, here he is, hope you enjoy him!

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)