• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      So my fellow players wanted to get Hero Forge custom characters, and as the only painter in the group I did them up. The bard was in metal, the other two in resin. My goodness are the surfaces rough and the detail shallow! I was a bit embarrassed to hand them over, but they really liked them - it was super important that the figure was exactly the design they wanted. It was an interesting bit of calibration for me and how to enjoy the imperfect. I think the barbarian came out the best and my favorite bit to paint was the violin.

• By MusicalFeline
      So, I recently purchased the "Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments Monsters Paint Set". Came with a bunch of Army Painter washes and paints and yadda yadda yadda...

But it also came with this neat Owlbear mini, which is what I have to share with you guys today!

First eyes I ever successfully painted. But in my defense, I'd only ever tried on minis with smallish eyes, which was NOT the brightest idea I'd ever had. The left eye turned out really good in my opinion, but the right one was a bit messy.

I also need to do so me touch-up work on the base. I got a bit careless with the wash, and uh... Yeeeeah.

Lastly and leastly, I didn't upload an outdoor picture as I usually do. That'll probably come later, provided I don't forget. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bigchildcreatives/echoes-of-camelot-arthurian-legends

Story
      Echoes of Camelot: Arthurian Legends is a project that will expand our 75mm resin miniature range with new and exciting models based on the Matter of Britan, particularly around the figure of King Arthur and his Knights. We have many cool surprises prepared should you help us bring this dream to life.
      These miniatures have been sculpted and painted here at the Big Child Creatives studio with the collaboration of some of the most talented miniature artists out there. And what is more, they will be manufactured by our own talented team of resin casting experts. This allows us to monitor the process closely to ensure the best quality in the market and a timely delivery.
      We have learned a lot from our previous campaigns, and we want to put all this experience to good use, repeating everything we did right, improving upon it, and correcting our past mistakes. We invite you to join us in this journey of discovery throughout the Matter of Britain and its amazing cast of unique characters.
      This campaign is a journey of discovery, full of surprises such as custom bits to make your miniatures even more striking than they already are. Some of these kits will be Kickstarter exclusive, so those of you who choose to support us will be able to proudly show it through unique miniatures, even more full of life and character than our regular releases.

Painted by Ruben Martinez "RMA" Painted by Marc Masclans Painted by Arnau Lazaro
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/justminiaturesstudio/mechanimals-l0-b0

Story
        Test print compared to a 22mm model. Concept arts for the next Mechanimals! https://www.artstation.com/kategricishina https://www.artstation.com/testosteronman
    • By primeval
      I just finished up this miniature - it is sculpted by Reaper veteran Matt Gubser and is based on concept art and ideas from myself and Byron Roberts (the creator of Caylen-Tor in his fiction and his lyrics for the mighty Bal-Sagoth).

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)