Feiya, Iconic Witch: Bones (89008)

Chris Palmer

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's helpful to see how you delicately handled all those little dots of highlights. Really, given the scale, she looks great.

It's also interesting to see how the particulars of how her face is painted turn into something quite translucent and almost glowing at tabletop distance.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 1

It's helpful to see how you delicately handled all those little dots of highlights. Really, given the scale, she looks great.

It's also interesting to see how the particulars of how her face is painted turn into something quite translucent and almost glowing at tabletop distance.

Wow, thanks! I have to admit I wasn't going for "glowing translucence" but sometimes the paint and wash just come together for happy miracles. :)

I love it. Not sure why, but it makes me think of Cher!

Haha! Now I'm never going to be able to un-see that when I look at this figure. Will have to think what the Elf form of "Cher" is to name her. I guess when ever she "zots" someone with a spell she'll have to sing "I got you, babe!" :)

• Like 2