alien plants

Inarah

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      The challenge is 30 minis in 30 days (not necessarily 1 mini each day.) I've been prepping a few figures each week since August, and this year's theme is Science Fiction: 

Team Terminator:

XairBot (Small) 49012
      XairBot (Medium) 49013
      CyberReavers I (2) 50354
      CyberReavers II (2) 50355
      CyberReaver 845
      Enforcer 847

Team Survivor:

HESCO barriers (2)
      Starship Generator 80053
      Tess, Adventuring Heroine 49020
      Slade, Cyborg Hero 49018
      Nova Corp:Female 80013
      Nova Corp:Soldier 80012

Terrain:

Gothic Tank Traps/objective markers (2)
      3d printed scatter terrain
      Crates (Large and Small)(2) 77248
      Jersey Barriers (2)

More Stuff:

IMEF: Reggie Van Zandt 80017
      Viceroy Enforcers (3) 30029
      Starship Generator 80053 #2

Obligatory Fantasy:

Cats&Catacombs
      Dreadmere wight 44022 
      Benedict Baker 
      dark elf w/bow 1128
      Liriel Silverlocks 2458
      DGS games female

Not shown: Blood Nebula Mercenary 49017, Power Generator 72611 (2)-- still in blister packs. 

That gets me to 30-ish, depending on whether I count things like the barriers and crates as single pieces or not.  Still working on getting the last few pieces washed and primed and identified. 

• By ced1106
      Designs include cobblestone, cobblestone, green 40K, and yeah I'll pick up more cobblestone. 

Made in the USA. Economic disruption in China has shut down non-essential production, including plastic injection figures.

Q&A on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/785873.page

Live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/secretweapon/hd-bases-by-secret-weapon-miniatures

• By Inarah
      A couple of critters from my Thanksgiving pain binge challenge.  I tried to give the hellhound ash grey skin to reflect the fiery nature of the beast.  Haven't done much with the base, not sure if I want to put him on a cavalry base for game play or leave him as is for easier storage. 

I wanted the blood wolf to have a reddish brown coat, befitting his name.  His undercoat is brown liner and dark grey.  Not sure why he has six legs, other than it obviously marks him as a special encounter of some sort.   Again, didn't do much to the base, it's good enough for table play and might get a cav base in the future. 

Not exciting, but painted! 
    • By Chaoswolf
      This little guy is one of a set of three figures; I found him on the melt table at Reapercon and snagged him. I figured I could use him in Frostgrave, or as a familiar to some evil baddie in a RPG. Basic tabletop painting, I hope you like it.

• By Chaoswolf
      I painted Ingrid over during the paint binge weekend this past Thanksgiving. She was sitting in a drawer primed and base coated for at least a few months, so I pulled her out and finished her up. I need to get more practice doing gems; that's supposed to be a ruby in her hand, not a freshly removed heart. Although I suppose it could be....

Please let me know what you think.