• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Inarah
      The challenge is 30 minis in 30 days (not necessarily 1 mini each day.) I've been prepping a few figures each week since August, and this year's theme is Science Fiction: 

Team Terminator:

XairBot (Small) 49012
      XairBot (Medium) 49013
      CyberReavers I (2) 50354
      CyberReavers II (2) 50355
      CyberReaver 845
      Enforcer 847

Team Survivor:

HESCO barriers (2)
      Starship Generator 80053
      Tess, Adventuring Heroine 49020
      Slade, Cyborg Hero 49018
      Nova Corp:Female 80013
      Nova Corp:Soldier 80012

Terrain:

Gothic Tank Traps/objective markers (2)
      3d printed scatter terrain
      Crates (Large and Small)(2) 77248
      Jersey Barriers (2)

More Stuff:

IMEF: Reggie Van Zandt 80017
      Viceroy Enforcers (3) 30029
      Starship Generator 80053 #2

Obligatory Fantasy:

Cats&Catacombs
      Dreadmere wight 44022 
      Benedict Baker 
      dark elf w/bow 1128
      Liriel Silverlocks 2458
      DGS games female

Not shown: Blood Nebula Mercenary 49017, Power Generator 72611 (2)-- still in blister packs. 

That gets me to 30-ish, depending on whether I count things like the barriers and crates as single pieces or not.  Still working on getting the last few pieces washed and primed and identified. 

• By ced1106
      Designs include cobblestone, cobblestone, green 40K, and yeah I'll pick up more cobblestone. 

Made in the USA. Economic disruption in China has shut down non-essential production, including plastic injection figures.

Q&A on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/785873.page

Live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/secretweapon/hd-bases-by-secret-weapon-miniatures

• By Inarah
      A couple of critters from my Thanksgiving pain binge challenge.  I tried to give the hellhound ash grey skin to reflect the fiery nature of the beast.  Haven't done much with the base, not sure if I want to put him on a cavalry base for game play or leave him as is for easier storage. 

I wanted the blood wolf to have a reddish brown coat, befitting his name.  His undercoat is brown liner and dark grey.  Not sure why he has six legs, other than it obviously marks him as a special encounter of some sort.   Again, didn't do much to the base, it's good enough for table play and might get a cav base in the future. 

Not exciting, but painted! 
    • By Chaoswolf
      This little guy is one of a set of three figures; I found him on the melt table at Reapercon and snagged him. I figured I could use him in Frostgrave, or as a familiar to some evil baddie in a RPG. Basic tabletop painting, I hope you like it.

• By Chaoswolf
      I painted Ingrid over during the paint binge weekend this past Thanksgiving. She was sitting in a drawer primed and base coated for at least a few months, so I pulled her out and finished her up. I need to get more practice doing gems; that's supposed to be a ruby in her hand, not a freshly removed heart. Although I suppose it could be....

Please let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)