Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
The challenge is 30 minis in 30 days (not necessarily 1 mini each day.) I've been prepping a few figures each week since August, and this year's theme is Science Fiction:
XairBot (Small) 49012
XairBot (Medium) 49013
CyberReavers I (2) 50354
CyberReavers II (2) 50355
HESCO barriers (2)
Starship Generator 80053
Tess, Adventuring Heroine 49020
Slade, Cyborg Hero 49018
Nova Corp:Female 80013
Nova Corp:Soldier 80012
Gothic Tank Traps/objective markers (2)
3d printed scatter terrain
Crates (Large and Small)(2) 77248
Jersey Barriers (2)
IMEF: Reggie Van Zandt 80017
Viceroy Enforcers (3) 30029
Starship Generator 80053 #2
Dreadmere wight 44022
dark elf w/bow 1128
Liriel Silverlocks 2458
DGS games female
Not shown: Blood Nebula Mercenary 49017, Power Generator 72611 (2)-- still in blister packs.
That gets me to 30-ish, depending on whether I count things like the barriers and crates as single pieces or not. Still working on getting the last few pieces washed and primed and identified.
Designs include cobblestone, cobblestone, green 40K, and yeah I'll pick up more cobblestone.
Made in the USA. Economic disruption in China has shut down non-essential production, including plastic injection figures.
Q&A on Dakka : https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/0/785873.page
A couple of critters from my Thanksgiving pain binge challenge. I tried to give the hellhound ash grey skin to reflect the fiery nature of the beast. Haven't done much with the base, not sure if I want to put him on a cavalry base for game play or leave him as is for easier storage.
I wanted the blood wolf to have a reddish brown coat, befitting his name. His undercoat is brown liner and dark grey. Not sure why he has six legs, other than it obviously marks him as a special encounter of some sort. Again, didn't do much to the base, it's good enough for table play and might get a cav base in the future.
Not exciting, but painted!
I painted Ingrid over during the paint binge weekend this past Thanksgiving. She was sitting in a drawer primed and base coated for at least a few months, so I pulled her out and finished her up. I need to get more practice doing gems; that's supposed to be a ruby in her hand, not a freshly removed heart. Although I suppose it could be....
Please let me know what you think.
Who's Online 14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)