CMON - The Others 7 sins

SamuraiJack

Yeah, I can't really explain it.

It's not a bad paint job (certainly far better than I could achieve), but something is amiss.

I'm going to pull my pledge, I was already disappointed by the sameness of the bigger monsters and now this, I don't think I'm going to get enough minis out of it now to justify the price tag.

• Like 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not yet dropped out but considering it.  I like some of the models but since I'm just interested in the miniatures, the monsters are too similar. I'd love to be able to get just a couple of those corrupted civilians and the big avatar monster for each sin.  But I am guessing that won't be an option.

Edited by zoroaster100

I have not yet dropped out but considering it.  I like some of the models but since I'm just interested in the miniatures, the monsters are too similar. I'd love to be able to get just a couple of those corrupted civilians and the big avatar monster for each sin.  But I am guessing that won't be an option.

not with comon games - get the whole set first, then upgrade!   appears to be their business model. 

and don't buy retail cause you will miss out on half the stuff. 

This is exactly me as well. I'd really like one of each of the big avatars, but that's pretty much it. Will most likely drop out.

Yeah, that add-on would (will) get my money. Is it possible to pledge $1 and then get that add-on after the KS in the pledge manager? Only interested in those minis ...

They don't have a $1 pledge level, so I would assume not.

I'm still undecided on this.  The Four Horsemen look awesome!  But... I doubt I'd play the game.  But the monsters are really quite gross and neat!  But... I don't really have a use for them, and they don't really embody the "sins" at all.

Also, I'm curious if they'll get the last two sins unlocked before the KS ends.

• Like 1

they don't really embody the "sins" at all.

That is the single biggest problem with this project. Such a great idea and terrible implementation.

Was McVey the art director on this? While having great art assets is critical, an art director also has to be able to, em, direct the art.

• Like 2