• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A little thing you may want to think about if you are trying to decide on which house to join... Not only does House Figmentius have COOKIES, we are all IMMORTAL! Yes, you heard that right, we all have 20 miniatures and being surrounded by so many it is a well known fact around here that as long as you have miniatures to paint you are immortal. So live forever, be surrounded by your favorite sculpts throughout the Aeons! Join us!

Thought you said immoral....:lol:

• Like 6

A little thing you may want to think about if you are trying to decide on which house to join... Not only does House Figmentius have COOKIES, we are all IMMORTAL! Yes, you heard that right, we all have 20 miniatures and being surrounded by so many it is a well known fact around here that as long as you have miniatures to paint you are immortal. So live forever, be surrounded by your favorite sculpts throughout the Aeons! Join us!

Thought you said immoral.... :lol:

And?

8)

George

• Like 4

I was planning to type a response to something, but it took me long enough to get to the end of this thread that I feel like I need to go buy at least a mini. I try never to go very long without feeding the addiction...errr, I mean, umm...

I may have picked the correct house...

• Like 7