Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.

And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last resort, I might vaguebook about you..

• Like 18
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.

And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last resort, I might vaguebook about you..

For what it's worth you've got my vote.  And if anyone disputes it you can just convert them until they are properly modified to see the light.

• Like 11

Who are the heads of the Houses?

Since I currently have a mini that I started painting 9.5 years ago and it is still not even completely base coated.  Oh!  Patriots award ceremony is getting started.  I'll tell you the rest of it later.

I can beat you...

I have minis I started painting *calculates*.... *gets a calculator*.... 33 years ago, give or take a year... that are partially painted.

Maybe I need to send Bryan another email   :blink:  

Am I Figmentus or Procrastius?

• Like 9

Are you collecting minis faster than you are painting them?

That alone should answer your question.

ALSO: Anyone else notice that the "present users" listed on the bottom now have colors associated with their house? I've seen ub3r_n3rd and erifnogard in their respective colors.

• Like 7

Are you collecting minis faster than you are painting them?

That alone should answer your question.

ALSO: Anyone else notice that the "present users" listed on the bottom now have colors associated with their house? I've seen ub3r_n3rd and erifnogard in their respective colors.

Well, yeah... because I keep not... finishing... them... but buying new ones... *peers at hoard*

And basing material...

paint... *shoos Buglips from her older paints*

But haven't finished a mini since 2004... and it broke...

I really have no idea which House...

• Like 8

Hmm...

Not sure what house is for me:-

Frogwarts - Don't convert anything, so this one is out.

Procrastius - I do finish stuff eventually, plus I don't really want a snail logo.

Tabletop - I do paint to a tabletop level, but that's down to laziness rather than gaming needs.

Figmentius - I don't think I buy stuff regularly enough to qualify.

Can I borrow the sorting hat please?

• Like 5