Oops, I missed that Qwk was nominated for Figmentius; am i over stepping my bounds here?  :ik_oops:

I believe in two separate places I have nominated you for it AND him for it.

You claim Figmentius, it is yours. Qwyk is left with Procrastius.

I think Qwyk being head of Procrastius fits. How long has he been sitting on that Rach force?

I was / am cav. Was at ft hood from 86 to 88...

No horn on the 'horse blanket' then either...

Is First Cav still active? Or did they case those colors as well?

8)

George

It's still around.

I have a day dream in my head of the 4 houses bring their miniature army's for a battle Royale! 

frogwarts.gif

House Frogwarts steps up, a well painted organized army of completely custom made miniatures, Some with wings, some with Tank barrels protruding from their chests and even an entire section of Insects holding rifles. It is a glorious show of custom-ness. They step up and push their modified army to the table.

figment.gif

Then Figmentius arrives, they pour their bucket of miniatures on the table and organize them in lines. There are so many painted, primed, raw miniatures and even some still in the package that when they push them forward to the front line they begin to topple. But do not let your guard down it may be many, and it may be messy but they know everything about all of them. Knowledge is power for the Figmentus

tabletop.gif

House Tabletop has an entire fleet of well painted organized miniatures inline and reserve units waiting. Whats that, The left flank is the great chibi guard... a fearsome bunch. They push them up to the front line,

procrast.gif

and finally after waiting and deciding to go get a bite to eat, Procrastius shows up, with only a few completed miniatures. The rest are unprimed miniatures glued to blank bases and a bag of assorted decorative bases, they push them to the front line "that will represent our army, we haven't finished them yet so this will do" The invisible army... probably the most frightening of the armies. Who can fight against and army you can't see.(Well kind of...)

Let the Games? being... LOL

But, but, but....

What Rule-Set are we going to use?????

Just deciding on how we are going to decide that, well, it might take a while....

I can see Froggy's Meerkats Charging across the table to find themselves in the midst of a Soviet 'Red God of War' artillery stonk....

The horde of Figmentius running from the rumor that the Procrastians are casting 'Slow Purchasing" spells...

8)

George

With something as widespread as this would be in terms of genre, I would go with a modified version of FUBAR for cross-genre fights.

I should have chosen Frogwarts because modifying and assembling minis is my favorite part of this hobby. But choosing anything other than Procrastius would just be lying to myself.

Pretty much why I chose Procrastius over Tabletop.

• Like 6
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap, I managed to finish a mini last night...it only took me 4 months to paint the Mocking Beast!

(House Procrastius, here I come...eventually...I'll get there, don't rush me)

• Like 13

I should have chosen Frogwarts because modifying and assembling minis is my favorite part of this hobby. But choosing anything other than Procrastius would just be lying to myself.

Pretty much why I chose Procrastius over Tabletop.

This is why we're also honorary members of the other Houses.

We have the same strong passions as everyone else, but why hurry when we are aware that time is a big ball of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

• Like 6

With something as widespread as this would be in terms of genre, I would go with a modified version of FUBAR for cross-genre fights.

Is that the same FUBAR I remember from my Army days, or is there actually a ruleset by that name?

8)

George

• Like 3

A thought just occurred to me, (Scary, Neh?)

In House Tabletop, to go along with all of the fantasy figures we paint for our RPGs, we paint ARMIES for our Tabletop wargames....

Be they Space Marines, Orcs, Elves, and Dwarves of whatever genre, WWII, and other conflicts, etc, etc.

Could it be that we have more minis than House Figmentius? :devil:

8)

George

Boy, are the fewmeats going to hit the windmill now!

• Like 6

IDK about that Erifnogard.... I prefer quality over quantity. Yes I keep buying minis, but I would rather get 1 super cool resin mini than a pile of plastic for the same price.

You can buy quality in quantity. It just takes longer. Though what I should have said I suppose is Figmintus is about the miniatures which results in quantity.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 4