• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've now made an official PM request...now to get my postcount up, just a bit...

You requested House Procrastius but sent the request EARLY????

I...uh...well, I probably won't get around to the post count until the thought of Houses is but a distant memory in the collective mind of the forum, so...I just wanted official record of my request...cool trumps laziness sometimes.

• Like 3

I've now made an official PM request...now to get my postcount up, just a bit...

Sounds like its the Hat for him. :devil:

Personally, I am still deliberating between Procrastius and Figmentus. 

I figure I'll put off the decision until Sunday, and then accept the inevitable.  :;,;:

• Like 8

Sounds like its the Hat for him. :devil:

Personally, I am still deliberating between Procrastius and Figmentus. 

I figure I'll put off the decision until Sunday, and then accept the inevitable.  :;,;:

I won't be replying to requests outside of work hours, M-F, 9a-6p Central time. Just a heads up.

Looks like house Figmentius is the best fit for me.  Not much of a converter, I do try to get above the tabletop quality (although I would differ with that opinion on occasion), and I really can't stand to see partially painted minis on my bench.

And I think the house pub definitely needs to be named the Vulgar Unicorn.  I also expect to see a lot of purple Starmanes and Silverhorns in the showoff thread in the near future! (because in this house we all need to go buy one...)

• Like 8

HUMMMM  I do reasonable tabletop quality painiting but don't use that as to why I paint...

I have most of the bones kickstarters... and quite a few minis from the 70's and early 80's..

then again I do mod the occasional mini..

and of course I have a shelf of shame and a number of primed but not touched minis.....(not counting the storage containers of minis)

Decisions decisions!

I will post my choice to byran and lets see where that takes me!

Edited by robinh
  • Like 6