• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

What he said!

I jumped to join House Tabletop then realised I didn't have 1000 posts yet...

Keep working on it, we'll be happy to have you. :upside:

All the Vets will start screaming at you to post.... You'll get here!

Quality of your posts is as important as quantity! (Though not for joining :down: )

8)

George

• Like 5

With something as widespread as this would be in terms of genre, I would go with a modified version of FUBAR for cross-genre fights.

Is that the same FUBAR I remember from my Army days, or is there actually a ruleset by that name?

8)

George

Yes, to both. Edited by Sergeant_Crunch
  • Like 3

And then you go down the rabbit hole of looking at 1/6 scale resin kits... so many vampires... so much skin....

Considering how the first bust is going, I can comfortably say I won't be getting into larger scale models. 

Oh bummer... I'm on the other side of the coin, i feel like I'm becoming addicted,

So now I have to paint both 28mm and big busts and resin monsters.

Pity It doesn't work for you. On the other hand there are always moar 28 mm minis.

• Like 7

And then you go down the rabbit hole of looking at 1/6 scale resin kits... so many vampires... so much skin....

Considering how the first bust is going, I can comfortably say I won't be getting into larger scale models. 

Oh bummer... I'm on the other side of the coin, i feel like I'm becoming addicted,

Pity It doesn't work for you. On the other hand there are always moar 28 mm minis.

The thing is, I like slightly bigger minis, like 35-40 is a "sweet spot" bigger so I can get more detail, but not so big that my mistakes are glaring. Who knows, maybe once I up my game I will get into them.

These houses are super fun :)  Glad Bryan put this together.

• Like 7

Oops, I missed that Qwk was nominated for Figmentius; am i over stepping my bounds here?  :ik_oops:

I believe in two separate places I have nominated you for it AND him for it.

You claim Figmentius, it is yours. Qwyk is left with Procrastius.

I think Qwyk being head of Procrastius fits. How long has he been sitting on that Rach force?

Hmm, apparently I am Procrastius.  So, I guess, sure.  I'll do it.

The Rach force is still half in blisters :lol:

My Reven are still half primed, half painted.

My Crusaders are assembled.  I think.  :lol:

I just found the archer conversion I made that I said I was gong to paint back in 2004.  And did you know the Throne of Skulls is still only primed...

• Like 10

The thing is, I like slightly bigger minis, like 35-40 is a "sweet spot" bigger so I can get more detail, but not so big that my mistakes are glaring. Who knows, maybe once I up my game I will get into them.

Maybe in the future then..Still..show it sometime, maybe we can help.

I had lots of useful tips and hints from several forumites.

And I looked at others. search for Bust in the WIP forum and there are some very useful WIPs there.

I find myself using more glazes to blend the colours in with these big guys.

The Houses are indeed lots of fun.

It feels like  a game. ::P:

• Like 5

And I looked at others. search for Bust in the WIP forum and there are some very useful WIPs there.

You do realize of course that this is a dastardly plot by my Head of House to keep all of our silliness confined to 3 threads.....

So that the rest of the threads on this forum can run with out de-railing, causing lawsuits, inspections, inquirees, investigations, allegations,  and other types of Government snooping....

See, we are the strategists and tacticians around here....

8)

George

• Like 4

You do realize of course that this is a dastardly plot by my Head of House to keep all of our silliness confined to 3 threads.....

So that the rest of the threads on this forum can run with out de-railing, causing lawsuits, inspections, inquirees, investigations, allegations,  and other types of Government snooping....

See, we are the strategists and tacticians around here....

8)

George

But we will happily post EVERYWHERE!!!

So we will spread our joy over the Houses Threads, the Randomness thread and many more..

We are legion!

• Like 3