*goes into a rage and spins faster and faster and faster... froth flying wildly out from his lips to splatter on anyone/anything around him*

Good thing I borrowed his hunk 'o' metal on a stick....

Imagine the destruction if he had it!!!!

Knarthex

• Like 5
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

*goes into a rage and spins faster and faster and faster... froth flying wildly out from his lips to splatter on anyone/anything around him*

Knarthex

*stands up and glares*

Wut? You mean this? *the axe appears in his hand* Yeah.. I have a wizard friend who enchanted it to always come home... don't try stealing my axe!

****Sees the glittered Barbarian, Laughs even louder and runs for his life***

Wutcha laffing at furball!? You are covered in it too, it must have been in that wall... ....

*frowns in thought*

PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 3

Knarthex

I applaud your good judgement and quick thinking in a crisis situation. And your remarkable foresight in putting that pile of glitter in just the right spot. ::D: 

• Like 4

Knarthex

*stands up and glares*

Wut? You mean this? *the axe appears in his hand* Yeah.. I have a wizard friend who enchanted it to always come home... don't try stealing my axe!

****Sees the glittered Barbarian, Laughs even louder and runs for his life***

Wutcha laffing at furball!? You are covered in it too, it must have been in that wall... ....

*frowns in thought*

PLATYPUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I did not steal it. I had to talk to the Tubby Guinness Fairy about your Decaf Coffee. The thing was to make sure my cutting argument was pressed home....

And like tattoos on your people, who is going to see glitter on THAT wolf????

Knarthex

Don't really understand why you lug around such a crude weapon.... Eh, Humans....

• Like 3

Knarthex

Very smart thinking of you!!

Ok, who was stockpiling the glitter? There are rules against that sort of thing...

• Like 3

If anyone tracks glitter into our house.... your blood will be used to remove it.

Tubby Guinness fairy makes me think of my cat.

*** Tilts head, looks at the Vampire Lady dripping blood all over her carpet, turns around a runs to House Tabletop to shake the glitter out of his fur there.***

• Like 4