*spins so fast that he loses his balance, he flies into the wall, crashing through it and lands face first in a pile of glitter*

..................!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*goes into a rage and spins faster and faster and faster... froth flying wildly out from his lips to splatter on anyone/anything around him*

Good thing I borrowed his hunk 'o' metal on a stick....

Imagine the destruction if he had it!!!!

Knarthex

Very smart thinking of you!!

Ok, who was stockpiling the glitter? There are rules against that sort of thing...

>swiftly hides empty bags under carpet<

If anyone tracks glitter into our house.... your blood will be used to remove it.

Hmm...

*blinks*

Oh yes.... delightfully evil idea! 

She was talking to you. Better be sure you take a very thorough bath, sparkly.

BTW, nice tail, Ub3r!! It's quite an improvement. ::D:

• Like 2
  • Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Point of order:  I can, but it's really really HARD.   And I claim Head of Frogwarts.  I won't fight you for it, but I can ask politely and/or nag incessantly as may befit the situation.  As a last

I like him.   He "gets" us.

Surely Froggy is head of Frogwarts.  I'm not even sure he can assemble a miniature without modding it.

I still consider you a brother to House Figmentius, Wolf. An honorary member even. ^_^

I consider everyone an honorary member of every house!

Our house just shows what we feel is first among equals....

Course, there are exceptions...

(using phone, no purple ability)

8)

George

The numbers do show who is the first among equals, very true.  :poke:  ::P:

Keep in mind that these numbers do not reflect the dozens, nay, hundreds of Procrastians who simply haven't gotten around to joining yet. :poke:

• Like 7

48 pages; too much to read. I presume the house would also replace old appellations, like Black Lightning? In which case, I'll keep my legacy group as a way to honor the fallen.

~v

HI! Long time no see! Hope you are doing well.

But yes, the house thing would replace the Black Lightning. So I can see why you wouldn't want to join one.

However, hypothetically.. which house would you join if you didn't have to give up your Black Lightning? 

• Like 4

48 pages; too much to read. I presume the house would also replace old appellations, like Black Lightning? In which case, I'll keep my legacy group as a way to honor the fallen.

~v

Yeah, I would never have given up my Black Lightning tag, if it wasn't to become a Moderator.  I still keep my BL ID in my signature for old times' sake.

• Like 6

**** bows head, lays paw over it...SORRYYYY*****

Forgiven.

----> George wants to know if someone could photo shop that,  A Technicolor wolf shaved to look like a French Poodle show dog!

I have level 0 photo manipulation skill....<---

Thx, but ehhh forgiven means I don't have to shave like a poodle right? right?

Come to think of it, the real culprit hasn't been found yet.

Ub3r and I were just chasing tails, Ub3r fell through the wall in the Main Hall and fell into a concealed stash of Glitter.

So somebody has been hiding weapons of mass glitteration. :blink:

Shouldn't somebody investigate?

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 4

Wow, get busy at work for a week or so, and you all do cool house sorting, and I have to read about it for 48+ pages! Well, guess I better get busy posing, instead of reading - although far from the total, I'll get there!

Then I can plead my case to be sorted to Figmentius, although the "hat" would be whispering...."are you sure not Procrastius?"

• Like 8

Wow, get busy at work for a week or so, and you all do cool house sorting, and I have to read about it for 48+ pages! Well, guess I better get busy posing, instead of reading - although far from the total, I'll get there!

Then I can plead my case to be sorted to Figmentius, although the "hat" would be whispering...."are you sure not Procrastius?"

We will save you a room in the House!

• Like 4

I am beginning to think I am trapped in the City of Xuchotil, with all of the bombing, attacks, flybys, lack of caffeine etc that have been going on here...

We of House Tabletop deplore the actions of certain members of other houses, rampant Glittering, destruction of assets, physical attacks by proxie on inoffensive tables...

Soon we will all be screaming ---> 2 Red & Yellow Nails!, 5 Purple Nails! 1 Green Tack!,  For 8 Ruined Minis! and the horrible exultation in the faces of the listeners will make them inhuman. <----

(Not that we are all human mind you! (Disgusting thought that!))

Let us take a few steps back, and re think our priorities.

Figmentius, How many Minis will thy vengeance yield thee?

Frogwarts,  If Glitter bombs are to be added as new weapons to the arsenals of a warring world, or to the arsenals of the Houses preparing for war, then the time will come when Reaperites will curse the name of machinist Henry Ruschmann. The people of these Houses must unite or they will Sparkle.

Procrastius, Are you here yet?

Remember what has gone before, or a sparkling wasteland lies before us all....

Knarthex

• Like 7